2013-2014 OEM mustang tail lamps

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
I have a set of used 2014 mustang tail lamps. Excellent working condition with light, scratches from getting wash, rubs with normal usage. Keep in mind that these are used. They will be cleaned and surfaced buffed prior to shipping. You cannot see the light surface swirls unless you look deep into the black panel surface. I can email all pictures in full detail. Plug and play with harness. I sell alot of these so I know how much they sets go for. $1030 shipped Send me a email and I can respond faster with photos!!!!!!!! Paypal ready : [email protected]

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Shoot me a email and I can send you all the pictures that you like HD Hunter.

Attention to potential Buyers: If you have no intentions on buying, please do not waste mine or yours time. Thank you. These tail lamps go for over $1600 new and ranging from $950 to $1100 in excellent condition used. It solely depends on seller and buyer, so please don't try me like I'm some newbie. Thank you once again..

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Attention potential buyers.

Seller does not like to acknowledge that the new price is less than he quotes and when provided with info from a supporting vendor, in an attempt to negotiate and purchase, gets rude and overly defensive. For those that would like to make an informed buying decision, the price can be found at the following link at $594 per side new.

GLWS

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...-v8-gas-engine/electrical-cat/tail-lamps-scat

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Again, why are you on my feed. If you don't like the price then move on. It's just that simple. Why are you thread jacking somebody's feed, it really shows what kind of person that you are and that you have a chip on your should due that you could not low ball me on what I have. It my property and I can sell or do what I want to it at my discretion. Why get upset and then try to subliminally sabotage a potential sale from me. That is petty and I also request a moderator to look into this. If you can find a better deal, good for you. We are all adults and in the age of new technology, anybody can do a Web search to find something if you look hard enough. Again, let it go and move on.

FYI, that $594 per side also comes with a $50 core per side as well. That is close to $1300 dollars and I'm sure that the shipping and handling is not free. You should have just purchased mines from the beginning. Lol, oh well.... it's your money

Last edited:

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Not a bad price,really.I just bought a pair for 1000.00 shipped with the wiring harness....

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Sweet man... you can't beat that especially if they are shipped as described. All of my sets are plug and play. I have 2 sets left with one set on ebay. It's like $1000 too much for a cheap few, shit even $975 shipped is highway robbery for a set but turn around and I will sell them for close to $1200 on ebay. Why pay the ebay fees and just buy them direct from the seller...??????? I just don't understand.

Last edited:

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
You might have to call them direct ottersea.... I have nothing to do with those guys.( selling them brand new for $594) I just sell my own stuff. They are in great condition and we'll worth my asking price. I don't sell junk and if there is a problem, I will try to fix it. I try to ship as fast as possible and keep you informed on the package...

scott_0

Established Member
whats this wiring harness you guys speak of? the set I have, has a pig tail on it that attaches to my wiring, is this what youre talking about?

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
I might have a ideal what they are talking about. Most guys just get the plug and play set and that's all.. Anyways, I have one more set left. 1st come, 1st served.

Cabikejumper

Blown n stroked ;)
Established Member
Insanely too high.

Bought my 13/14s with harness' and mmd trim for $700.00.
Scott-0, they are plug in play but you need the 13/14 harness for the 13/24 lights on a 10-12

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
Insanely too high.

Bought my 13/14s with harness' and mmd trim for $700.00.
Scott-0, they are plug in play but you need the 13/14 harness for the 13/24 lights on a 10-12

All that is needed is the light and the pigtail harness which is normally part of the assembly. Wish I found a $700 deal. Paid $1100 for mine slightly used.

Users who are viewing this thread