2013/2014 BMW M5 vs. Bone stock '91 Foxbody 5.slow

Regulars520

Established Member
Look buddy, if I wanted to make believe and post bullshit stories I'd have started off by claiming my dad's car is mine. It'd be REAL easy to time stamp because it's usually parked no more than three feet from my car. It'd be MUCH easier to get people to believe this story if I had done that. But I didn't. Because there's literally no point in lying about anything on a semi-anonymous forum on the internet.

View attachment 61176

Ok "Buddy". Yep we got it, your 91 bone stock 189hp whooped a 2013-14 500+ HP BMW M5...... Not hard to believe at all......

Again nice story, too bad its full of holes that others have also pointed out.....

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Hmmm for not needing mod police, etc... You sure are doing a pretty good job of trying to police me. Maybe you should take your own advise and just hide my posts.

P.S in the time slip area is it a rule that you must post a picture of your time slip when making a claim? Wonder why that is? This is a Performance website, not fantasy land, if you need to come on here and make up cool stories to sound cool and feel cool then I dont think I am the issue. Majority of the people on here who know anything about automotive performance wont buy the BS story posted above. Also not sure if you have noticed but I am not the only one here who called out his BS story, maybe you should go hump their leg and get off mine for awhile?

That's exactly my point buddy, it bothers you so much that out of hundreds of thousands of people on here, you get your panties twisted up by who you think is someone else. Even if he were, what are YOU going to do about it? Nothing but look like a cry-baby in their threads. I'm not going to hide your posts, you're entertaining me with your little heart set on policing the SVTP neighborhood. I'm not trying to police anyone, just wondering why you're losing sleep over what you THINK is someone trying to be someone else? Who gives a shit? Click the back button, and go on to another thread.

Regulars520

Established Member
That's exactly my point buddy, it bothers you so much that out of hundreds of thousands of people on here, you get your panties twisted up by who you think is someone else. Even if he were, what are YOU going to do about it? Nothing but look like a cry-baby in their threads. I'm not going to hide your posts, you're entertaining me with your little heart set on policing the SVTP neighborhood. I'm not trying to police anyone, just wondering why you're losing sleep over what you THINK is someone trying to be someone else? Who gives a shit? Click the back button, and go on to another thread.

I see I still have your panties in a ruffle. Like I said have a problem with me then quit being a pussy and call me out in smackdown.
Click the back button, and go on to another thread.
For not trying to police me you sure are trying pretty hard... should we expect you to come back and tell me some more or is this finally it?

See the difference between you and me is I cant stand bullshit, and liars. I have no room for tolerance, in real life for it and other places. If I see it then it is in my nature to call it out. You getting all upset because I voice my findings is even more childish then what you consider what I am doing. You say there are mods that police the forum, ok thats cool, do they do a good job. Sure do. Do they have a problem with me calling this guy out on BS or looking into him maybe being a banned member coming in? Apparently not, because they would have stepped in. The only one stepping in is you, so take your own advise and let the mods run the forum how they want and quit humping my leg. If they have a issue they will pm me a violation.

And P.S since a mod did openly post that he checked IP addresses and assured that it wasnt him, I backed off that accusation, however I did not back off the bullshit story he laid out that you sucked right up

Seleckt

Established Member
Has the thought occurred to you that it was not in fact a real M5? Get this; there are people who take badges that were not on the car from the factory, and replace their factory badges with them. Often to give the impression they own a better trim, when in fact they do not. However, it's often impossible to tell. So for example, if someone wanted to give the impression they owned an ///M5, and swapped their badges, someone who doesn't know jack shit about BMWs wouldn't be able to tell.

Its called "badge swapping" or "rebadging" It's a strange concept, and a brand new trend. Literally nobody knows about this. Top secret information.

Regulars520

Established Member
Has the thought occurred to you that it was not in fact a real M5? Get this; there are people who take badges that were not on the car from the factory, and replace their factory badges with them. Often to give the impression they own a better trim, when in fact they do not. However, it's often impossible to tell. So for example, if someone wanted to give the impression they owned an ///M5, and swapped their badges, someone who doesn't know jack shit about BMWs wouldn't be able to tell.

Its called "badge swapping" or "rebadging" It's a strange concept, and a brand new trend. Literally nobody knows about this. Top secret information.

However you are not advertising it as a "Badge swapped" M5. Your story centers around you beating a M5 with a bone stock 91 lx mustang. Nice try on spinning it now.
Lying and over exaggerating and looking for cool points Its a strange concept, and brand new trend, Literally no 18 year old kid has ever done it, its top secret information.

I didn't even have time to wipe the semen that had splatted inside of my underpants before he had violated my eardrums with compressed air.

Kinda funny how now you are hinting it might be badge swapped when during your story your ear drums were violated by its compressed air sound from the turbos. Any other twists you want to add to the story to get out of the BS? or wait, let me guess now its not really compressed air sound that violated your ear drums, it was one of those tail pipe spoofs that makes a turbo sound right? Before you start unwebbing your story atleast re read your story so you dont trip all over yourself

Give it up bro. You can fool yourself and the few that are in your fan club but Im not buying it. Now that you are back tracking just drives that thought deeper......

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I see I still have your panties in a ruffle. Like I said have a problem with me then quit being a pussy and call me out in smackdown.

For not trying to police me you sure are trying pretty hard... should we expect you to come back and tell me some more or is this finally it?

See the difference between you and me is I cant stand bullshit, and liars. I have no room for tolerance, in real life for it and other places. If I see it then it is in my nature to call it out. You getting all upset because I voice my findings is even more childish then what you consider what I am doing. You say there are mods that police the forum, ok thats cool, do they do a good job. Sure do. Do they have a problem with me calling this guy out on BS or looking into him maybe being a banned member coming in? Apparently not, because they would have stepped in. The only one stepping in is you, so take your own advise and let the mods run the forum how they want and quit humping my leg. If they have a issue they will pm me a violation.

And P.S since a mod did openly post that he checked IP addresses and assured that it wasnt him, I backed off that accusation, however I did not back off the bullshit story he laid out that you sucked right up

LOL Call you out in smackdown?! Oh no way man. That's too dangerous for me. Jesus Christ. Have fun trying to control the world. You're investigative work is evidently on point.

Seleckt

Established Member
Compressed air was a reference to the horn. And yes, I advertise it as a real ///M5 because if someone is going to go through the effort of making it look like one (To my knowledge, I don't know if they have any special body kit or just badges) I am going to tell the story like it was a real ///M5. I couldn't say for sure whether or not it was a real one or not, because they all look the same to me. I saw the ///M5 badges, I assume it's an ///M5. Now, would I like to say that I am such an amazing driver that I can beat a car with nearly triple the power in a straight line? That I so god damn good at shifting, not only do I have better shift time than a DCT, but through sheer willpower alone I am able to disrupt another driver's DCT in order to make it grind? Yes. But that's not the case. Chances are, it was a badge swapped something, and the guy behind the wheel had probably never driven stick in his life. I don't have the slightest clue what it may have actually been, because again, they all look the same to me. So, it's an ///M5 for the sake of story telling. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I don't know for sure, but it'd be a pretty boring story if it was a standard 3 series or whatever the base model is for BMW.

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Compressed air was a reference to the horn. And yes, I advertise it as a real ///M5 because if someone is going to go through the effort of making it look like one (To my knowledge, I don't know if they have any special body kit or just badges) I am going to tell the story like it was a real ///M5. I couldn't say for sure whether or not it was a real one or not, because they all look the same to me. I saw the ///M5 badges, I assume it's an ///M5. Now, would I like to say that I am such an amazing driver that I can beat a car with nearly triple the power in a straight line? That I so god damn good at shifting, not only do I have better shift time than a DCT, but through sheer willpower alone I am able to disrupt another driver's DCT in order to make it grind? Yes. But that's not the case. Chances are, it was a badge swapped something, and the guy behind the wheel had probably never driven stick in his life. I don't have the slightest clue what it may have actually been, because again, they all look the same to me. So, it's an ///M5 for the sake of story telling. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I don't know for sure, but it'd be a pretty boring story if it was a standard 3 series or whatever the base model is for BMW.

Look bud just stop already, trying to change your story now and tell me that the BMW now has an "Air horn" and that was the compressed air noise that made you awe struck, etc... is just getting ridiculous. Your story would not even make sense if you were referring to a horn. Just stop trying to convince me, Im not an 18 year old kid who is going to buy your story and the changes you keep making to it to make it sound more true. Just let the thread die and give up trying to convince me. No matter what new thing you bring to it, Im not going to buy into it. Like I said great story, if others want to buy into it then bravo for you, you entertained them. For me, road kill and time slip bar are more entertaining with just the facts and not embellishment or people just trying to look cool. You came in here with the story to earn some cool points and it went from being this masterpiece M5 with ear drum violating turbos to now you are not even sure if it was a 3 series because you cant tell one BMW from another. You succeeded, you have two guys that have been drooling and humping your leg and defending you all the way. So take that and run. Im sure they will chime in again and defend your honor or have something savy to slap at me for picking apart your elaborate story. Just beaware that this is a car forum and not all of us are going to sucker for 18 year kid wet dream stories.

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Even a stock 5 series BMW would demolish a stock 91 foxbody.

Just saying.
You forgot though. His 91 is blue and all blue 91 lx mustangs came out of the factory with extra hp. Now also don't forget that the compressed air horn option on the bmw 5 series adds about 500lbs and eats up around 100hp to use.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
You forgot though. His 91 is blue and all blue 91 lx mustangs came out of the factory with extra hp. Now also don't forget that the compressed air horn option on the bmw 5 series adds about 500lbs and eats up around 100hp to use.

Dude, you're a fool.

Why are you crapping up this thread with logic? Optimists and Idealists cannot fathom nor understand what realism is and you're crushing their hopes and dreams with said logic and knowledge.

Let them live on another planet where logic and reason doesn't exist.

noldevin

Established Member
I'm betting that it was in fact a real M5 and it probably did lose to this fox. By the description it sounds like a kid snuck out in daddy's M5 to impress his girl and doesn't have a damn clue how to drive it.

kaz109

Established Member
I'm betting that it was in fact a real M5 and it probably did lose to this fox. By the description it sounds like a kid snuck out in daddy's M5 to impress his girl and doesn't have a damn clue how to drive it.

You clearly haven't driven or even been around an M5 if you think that is the case. Unless he was in reverse a M5 would kill a fox no matter who was driving

Users who are viewing this thread