2013/2014 BMW M5 vs. Bone stock '91 Foxbody 5.slow

Seleckt

Established Member
I drive the '91 fox, and I was on my way to dropping off a friend who lives about 50 miles away. I beat the M5 in a highway pull from 40mph roll.

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Lies! Slander! Heresy! Witchcraft!". But no, pull up a chair and let me regale you with a tale of triumph, a tale of ghouls and goblins, of wizards and warl-.. Well no not really just beating a dude who doesn't know how to drive.

So, I am at a red light with my friend in the passenger waiting to merge on to the freeway. As we're chatting the San Diego traffic away, I hear the unmistakable sound of an ebay special blowoff valve right behind me. Curious as to what fire-breathing behemoth lurks in my rear view, I take a peek, and behold the glory that is a new M5. White as the angels wings that had graced us pitiful mortals with this pinnacle of perfection that is BMW. I didn't even have time to wipe the semen that had splatted inside of my underpants before he had violated my eardrums with compressed air. While I was awestruck by the peerless beauty of this masterpiece, I hadn't noticed the light had turned green. So I merge on to the freeway only to be blessed yet again and have that magnificent automobile follow me on to said freeway, only something was off. As we had started our journey together, I heard the unmistakable sound of grinding gears. Surely, it was I who had mis-shifted. BMW drivers are among the highest tier of drivers, not even professional rallyists may compare. Surely it was me.

Woe to he who does not immediately pull over and let the master race BMW driver pull to the head of the pack, as is their rightful place. As I began to accelerate to highway speeds, the god machine behind me was making all kinds of attempts to get in front, I dare say he tried to phase through the cement dividers on both sides. and he eventually did pass me as the dividers ended, again, accompanied by the sound of grinding gears. Of course, I was very curious by this point. Who could possibly defile god's gift to this world by not knowing how to properly shift it? I had to know, and I sped up to see who was behind the wheel of this veritable harbinger of the end of domestic car manufacturing.

As I pull up next to the driver, I see what could only be described as a middle school dropout, snap back, with a hood on and shades. Accompanied by what I assume was some form of high class hooker in the passenger seat. Outraged by this offense to the BMW namesake, I drop into 4th gear, and feather the gas to gain his attention. I did so, and also grabbed the attention of his passenger, who chuckled at my faded paint, and dents. For who was I, in my two and a half decade old mustang to challenge the all mighty? He gives me the go ahead and honks. Once, twice, and on the third he took off. I was not far behind though, and only seconds later I heard again the clunking and grinding of gears who no doubt have had enough of this kids shit. As I sailed past him, I could see the betrayal, the anguish on his face, knowing he had just lost to a bone stock, 25 year old mustang, and the laughter of his high class prostitute.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Hmmm… in one gear alone without shifting he wouldve put quite a beating on you. $10 says it was a poorly driven 535i M-Sport with ///M5 Badges. He fits the description of the people who would do stuff like that to the car.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Hmmm… in one gear alone without shifting he wouldve put quite a beating on you. $10 says it was a poorly driven 535i M-Sport with ///M5 Badges. He fits the description of the people who would do stuff like that to the car.

The BMW community does seem to have an over abundance of badge swappers. M everything!

Awesome story by the way, OP!

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
hahahha. Too funny!

I was gonna tear my car apart today but its beautiful out and your story changed my mind.

Regulars520

Established Member
I drive the '91 fox, and I was on my way to dropping off a friend who lives about 50 miles away. I beat the M5 in a highway pull from 40mph roll.

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Lies! Slander! Heresy! Witchcraft!". But no, pull up a chair and let me regale you with a tale of triumph, a tale of ghouls and goblins, of wizards and warl-.. Well no not really just beating a dude who doesn't know how to drive.

So, I am at a red light with my friend in the passenger waiting to merge on to the freeway. As we're chatting the San Diego traffic away, I hear the unmistakable sound of an ebay special blowoff valve right behind me. Curious as to what fire-breathing behemoth lurks in my rear view, I take a peek, and behold the glory that is a new M5. White as the angels wings that had graced us pitiful mortals with this pinnacle of perfection that is BMW. I didn't even have time to wipe the semen that had splatted inside of my underpants before he had violated my eardrums with compressed air. While I was awestruck by the peerless beauty of this masterpiece, I hadn't noticed the light had turned green. So I merge on to the freeway only to be blessed yet again and have that magnificent automobile follow me on to said freeway, only something was off. As we had started our journey together, I heard the unmistakable sound of grinding gears. Surely, it was I who had mis-shifted. BMW drivers are among the highest tier of drivers, not even professional rallyists may compare. Surely it was me.

Woe to he who does not immediately pull over and let the master race BMW driver pull to the head of the pack, as is their rightful place. As I began to accelerate to highway speeds, the god machine behind me was making all kinds of attempts to get in front, I dare say he tried to phase through the cement dividers on both sides. and he eventually did pass me as the dividers ended, again, accompanied by the sound of grinding gears. Of course, I was very curious by this point. Who could possibly defile god's gift to this world by not knowing how to properly shift it? I had to know, and I sped up to see who was behind the wheel of this veritable harbinger of the end of domestic car manufacturing.

As I pull up next to the driver, I see what could only be described as a middle school dropout, snap back, with a hood on and shades. Accompanied by what I assume was some form of high class hooker in the passenger seat. Outraged by this offense to the BMW namesake, I drop into 4th gear, and feather the gas to gain his attention. I did so, and also grabbed the attention of his passenger, who chuckled at my faded paint, and dents. For who was I, in my two and a half decade old mustang to challenge the all mighty? He gives me the go ahead and honks. Once, twice, and on the third he took off. I was not far behind though, and only seconds later I heard again the clunking and grinding of gears who no doubt have had enough of this kids shit. As I sailed past him, I could see the betrayal, the anguish on his face, knowing he had just lost to a bone stock, 25 year old mustang, and the laughter of his high class prostitute.

Hmmmmm this sounds like a SVTshadow posting. Signup date 2-11-16 same date that Svtshadow was told to post up pics of proof or he is banned. He hasnt logged in since and now all the sudden this familiar type of poster pops up. Something is fishy here.....

Edit. Even uses grammar identical to svtshadow, posts around the same time he used to, yeah this is pretty damn fishy

Last edited:

Seleckt

Established Member
Hmmmmm this sounds like a SVTshadow posting. Signup date 2-11-16 same date that Svtshadow was told to post up pics of proof or he is banned. He hasnt logged in since and now all the sudden this familiar type of poster pops up. Something is fishy here.....

Edit. Even uses grammar identical to svtshadow, posts around the same time he used to, yeah this is pretty damn fishy

Can't say I know who that is, but if SVTshadow is trying to evade a ban, I'm sure it's a very simple process to grab both his and my ip and find that we are not the same person. Sorry.

Edit: Have I done something in the last day or so to offend you in some way? The only interaction I have with you is you suspicious of all of my postings.

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Can't say I know who that is, but if SVTshadow is trying to evade a ban, I'm sure it's a very simple process to grab both his and my ip and find that we are not the same person. Sorry.

Edit: Have I done something in the last day or so to offend you in some way? The only interaction I have with you is you suspicious of all of my postings.

Nope. Just have a few people poking around passing a lot of BS lately. Suspicious of all new people, especially when you pop up at the same time another member was about to get banned. Being that you are in software development you should know that checking an IP address is not a quick solution to end suspicion. IP addresses can be changed. Hell when I was at work I was in Chicago and my IP address would alter between PA, NY, IL all depending on our network.

Seleckt

Established Member
Well, I can assure you that I am not SVTshadow. I can timestamp my foxbody I guess, but there's nothing really more I can do for proof. I agree it is suspicious that he left the day I joined, but obviously I knew nothing about that since I joined that day.

Regulars520

Established Member
Well, I can assure you that I am not SVTshadow. I can timestamp my foxbody I guess, but there's nothing really more I can do for proof. I agree it is suspicious that he left the day I joined, but obviously I knew nothing about that since I joined that day.

Hmmmmm read both your story and his road kill story, lots of similarities. I'm sure others will check it out. Kinda funny svtshadow hasnt logged on since you have been on. I think I would believe it if you were both logged on at the same time, and this is about the time he usually logs on. Suspicious

Seleckt

Established Member
Hmmmmm read both your story and his road kill story, lots of similarities. I'm sure others will check it out. Kinda funny svtshadow hasnt logged on since you have been on. I think I would believe it if you were both logged on at the same time, and this is about the time he usually logs on. Suspicious

Well, for what it's worth, there's my timestamped fox. Very difficult to get a clear picture at 12:45am. Timestamp written inside of a burrito container.

334f5460-c13b-4ae0-8ac3-da59ba751fc4.jpg

Regulars520

Established Member
Well, for what it's worth, there's my timestamped fox. Very difficult to get a clear picture at 12:45am. Timestamp written inside of a burrito container.

View attachment 60626

That doesnt really do much, just shows you can write a current screen name and put it in front of a foxbody. Im not going to continue prying, Im sure others will check it out. If you are legit then it will be found out

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
That doesnt really do much, just shows you can write a current screen name and put it in front of a foxbody. Im not going to continue prying, Im sure others will check it out. If you are legit then it will be found out

You should make this you Avatar:poke:
24379581_Subscription_S.jpg

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
^

No kidding. People forget the point of this forum in general is entertainment. Especially this section. If I find myself "involved" enough to challenge someone's IP address and go through all that the above guy has to call out someone for having a double account, then I need to back away from the keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Regulars520

Established Member
^

No kidding. People forget the point of this forum in general is entertainment. Especially this section. If I find myself "involved" enough to challenge someone's IP address and go through all that the above guy has to call out someone for having a double account, then I need to back away from the keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Lol as you said this is for entertainment and if that entertains me then tell me where you see a problem? As if you following all of my posts and posting about my actions doesnt warrant YOU backing away from the computer and going outside for a bit lol

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
who cares.... you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.

funny story OP

Users who are viewing this thread