2013-14 Mustang GT California Special "No Drill" front license plate bracket

TORQJNKY

Still Available as of JAN 2015

30 of the 50 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed and some, like CA, have fines as high as $157.00. I am not saying you have to run a front plate and I realize it's the last thing any 2013 GTCS owner wants to do. I'm only providing you with a solution and 1000's of Mustang customers so far, agree.

Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets is offering it's "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket at a 10% discount off (non sale prices) to SVTP members. "Absolutely No Drilling" is required and install/removal can be done in a matter of minutes. Put it on to drive and take it off to show/race. Heck, keep it in your trunk or behind your seat with your plate mounted to it and if you get pulled over, get it out, install it and say you forgot to put it back on after you washed your car last time. :shrug:

All my brackets have rubber bumper protection in place, so no metal part of the bracket ever touches the painted portion of the car. They are hand crafted out of architectural grade aluminum, powder coated and come with all stainless steel mounting hardware. When mounted properly, this bracket is rock solid and DOES NOT move. As with all my brackets, this bracket can be installed and removed in less than a minute.

Offered in Satin Black Only: (Prices below are discounted 10% OFF (non sale prices) from my website for SVTP Members with a screen name ONLY)

Fits: 2013 and 2014 GTCS

Satin Black Powder Coated: $43.95 (Shipping $7.25 in the U.S. only)

PM me for details on how to purchase this bracket at the discounted price. I accept Paypal, Check, Money Order or I can take your order over the phone with a Credit Card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). International customers contact me for shipping options.

Please visit Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets for more info!

Office: 757-636-2445

MADE IN THE U.S.A!!!

IMG950164.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

Last edited:

swedensky

Established Member
do you have any idea if this is the same fitment as the roush lower grille? Also, if I go the route of the open grille from roush do you have any plans to make one for that grille? or maybe one that goes with the open grille of the shelby?

Im still using my gt one for now but i plan on swapping lower grilles eventually!
:D

TORQJNKY

do you have any idea if this is the same fitment as the roush lower grille? Also, if I go the route of the open grille from roush do you have any plans to make one for that grille? or maybe one that goes with the open grille of the shelby?

Im still using my gt one for now but i plan on swapping lower grilles eventually!
:D

I have a bracket that fits the 2013-2014 Shelby's and Roush (without grill) cars. The Roush lower grill has larger spacing in between the grill openings. The only way the GTCS bracket will work is if you use a 1.5" wide front cross bar. I've made one for a customer but he has to run it lower on the front bumper because there are two plastic tabs on the Roush grill that get in the way of the bracket through the higher grill opening. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread