2013-14 Monzter Tailight Sequencer

Ky GT500

Established Member
Ordered, although I'm not sure I'll keep it on. The slight delay on the brake lights makes me a little nervous. A lot of Dallas drivers aren't very bright and like to follow way too closely on the highway while texting, etc. So I'm a little leery of making it too subtle when I have to brake. That split second might be more than the moron behind me can spare. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it. I'll see how I feel when it's on the car.

I'd leave them in and watch the drivers behind you and how they respond to your brake lights. In the words of Ron White,,,,,, "Can't Fix Stupid"

It probably wouldn't matter if you have your regular brakes or these sequencers in,,, some people just can't drive.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Just showed my sheriff buddy my tail lights with the sequencers installed,,he said no problem, they look cool. :rockon:

MCDEV

Established Member
Just showed my sheriff buddy my tail lights with the sequencers installed,,he said no problem, they look cool. :rockon:

Thats good to hear. I could see a cop maybe trying to write someone a ticket for these if he didn't have anything better to do but I doubt it would hold up if you fought it. They let the motorcycles get away with flashing break/head lamps at least here in Michigan anyway.

By the way got my set today, not a bad wait considering I ordered em Sunday morning and they showed up at like 11 am. Took about 2 minutes to install. Awesome product. I didn't end up pulling out the 2 lower button/x-mas tree style fasteners. I found I was able to reach behind the plastic trim just by removing the 2 upper plastic nuts.

Awesome product from an awesome vendor. :thumbsup:

Ky GT500

Established Member
By the way got my set today, not a bad wait considering I ordered em Sunday morning and they showed up at like 11 am. Took about 2 minutes to install. Awesome product. I didn't end up pulling out the 2 lower button/x-mas tree style fasteners. I found I was able to reach behind the plastic trim just by removing the 2 upper plastic nuts.

Awesome product from an awesome vendor. :thumbsup:

Yep,,,I did the same. Just the two uppers off for me too. Simple plug and play install. :coolman:

evil eye

Established Member
Like everyone else here, got them in two days. Hands down the best service I've received in a long time. Received confirmation email in 15 minutes or less and had the product faster than Amazon Prime with two day shipping. :D Haven't installed them yet since the rear end of my car is inches away from the garage wall. Will give me something to do once I bring her out of hibernation in a month or so (hopefully).

Users who are viewing this thread