2012boss f/s

Boss3o2

Established Member
I think your ask is a little high. I just bought a 2012 with Recaro/Torson ,track key,and brake cooling. ,800 mi CPO (2 yr extension on powertrain warranty) Katy Tx. $39500. Why are you selling so soon?

If you're not interested, then leave your comments to yourself. Let the person shopping, decide if "the price is right". There is a demand for these cars, especially the Competition Orange, only offered for the 12's.

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
if you're not interested, then leave your comments to yourself. Let the person shopping, decide if "the price is right". There is a demand for these cars, especially the competition orange, only offered for the 12's.

thankyou

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
no offense, my friend, but we freely and with gusto bashed the snot out of any dealer asking over msrp for a new car. is there really a difference in questioning a used car for sale at new car money?

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
no offense, my friend, but we freely and with gusto bashed the snot out of any dealer asking over msrp for a new car. is there really a difference in questioning a used car for sale at new car money?

this is not new car price. it was 43,5 and some change sticker and i paid a little over that, and then i put about $2000 worth of parts on it and it is still practically new(1200 miles), and if not interrested in buying it why tell me what you think it is worth. its a o.b.o price and from what i have seen its right in the middle some higher and some lower so if you are not a potential buyer please reframe your self from posting your opinion. i am not a dealer trying to knock someones head off, just a normal joe selling a car so i can get something else.

Last edited:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
first of all this is the discussion section. the market is another section up. as for the price, i am fairly sure there are posters here that bought their new cars at your asking price. which is why i posted what i posted.

to be fair, from experience i can tell you that the money you spent aftermarket on a car is something that you can't expect to see returning. constructive criticism. for instance, the springs. the boss 302 is a track car. its got a very well tuned set up under it. knowing the spring rates that you put under the car is important. it effects the handling of the car.

why would you sell this hard to get car after only 1200 miles?

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
first of all this is the discussion section. the market is another section up. as for the price, i am fairly sure there are posters here that bought their new cars at your asking price. which is why i posted what i posted.

to be fair, from experience i can tell you that the money you spent aftermarket on a car is something that you can't expect to see returning. constructive criticism. for instance, the springs. the boss 302 is a track car. its got a very well tuned set up under it. knowing the spring rates that you put under the car is important. it effects the handling of the car.

this may not be the market area but this is a boss for sale and i thought this would be a good area for it since its the boss section, regardless i posted it for sale, did not post it for everybody to tell me what they think think its worth even though they have no intent in buying it.some of you guys must have no life and just argue with any thing anything. next time i will ask everybody what i should sell my car for before i sell it lol. if intereested by all means pm me or email me with what you think it worth and why and we can go from there. other wise grow up there is no reason you should be busting my ass if not interressted and i doubt you are. by the way i put the springs in it for look not handling. i do not road race the car so i could care less about the few thousands of a sec i might loose on a road track, but i stll have the original ones. and selling car to start a new project

beaner

wee-man
Established Member

by the way i see you have some stuff for sale on svt too. i will be sure to post my thoughts on why you asking to much and question you on every detail even though i have no intent on buying them. constructive criticism.lol

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
* i am interested in the car. i've been trying to buy one for a while. its why i am selling off my spare stuff.

* please. ask all the questions you like. i listed all that stuff below market value so that it will sell. which it is.

what questions do you have?

if you would sell your car for above trade in value, i would seriously consider buying it. i can, however, buy a brand new one for the price you are asking. i want a used one because i dont want to spend that much money.

svt1111

Established Member
I think the car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it! You can ask $45k for it, really won't matter one bit...heck as a current Boss owner I'd like to see you get as much as you can, lol

Good luck with the sale, and great looking Boss!

svt1111

Established Member
By the way, there is a thread on the Boss forums that shows Manheim Auto Auction had a regular Boss with 8,700 miles recently went for $41,100 AUCTION sale. I can't post the link on my iPhone.

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
* i am interested in the car. i've been trying to buy one for a while. its why i am selling off my spare stuff.

* please. ask all the questions you like. i listed all that stuff below market value so that it will sell. which it is.

what questions do you have?

if you would sell your car for above trade in value, i would seriously consider buying it. i can, however, buy a brand new one for the price you are asking. i want a used one because i dont want to spend that much money.

if interrested pm me and we can talk turkey. like i said its a o.b.o price and you cant buy one new with all these parts on it for this price.buy the time you paid for car new then taxes then all these parts you will be looking at about 46 to 48 . trust me i know, that is what i have done,and the only diff is mine has 1200 miles.and comes with all the stock parts, documents, window stickers, boss books and litature, ect. if some one added it up between saving on sales taxes from dealer and all the parts already on it they would see its a preety good deal even at my starting price.

Last edited:

Boss3o2

Established Member
got a comp orange car yourself, eh?

Actually, a Black Laguna Seca. Also a 70 B302 as well (not that it matters).

I don't remember you taking your own advice, when you were selling that Blue 69 Boss 302. :burn:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
sorry, friend. you can't burn me online. if you are a boss 302 community guy, then you would already know there was never a chance anyone in that group was every going to pay fair money for that car. while the shelby group and the performance first gen mustang hobbyists thought it was a very cool car, the boss group that it was a best a nothing special non=matching motor second or third tier car.

in fact that bunch ruined the entire boss experience for me. hell my best boss friend wanted to buy the car for cheap and then return it to stock form. removing all the special holman-moody and stroppe racing shop gear. meanwhile dfarr gave the car a full page in his new boss 302 book. i bet that turned a few stomachs.

i got what i wanted for that boss and more. flame me if you want, my friend, but you cant burn me on that car.

Users who are viewing this thread