2012boss f/s

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
thinking about selling my boss. its comp orange with the recaro seats and good rear end. have car cover and alll the books and inventation to the track key thing in nv. i bought this new and has about 1200 miles on it now, and is flawless. only mods i have done is put a jms tune in it and eibach lowering springs. its number 1883. if any one interrested email me at [email protected] or 478-256-1910

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
boss003.jpg

boss001.jpg

boss004.jpg

boss005.jpg

was thinking 42 o.b.o. the tune can just be swapped out back too stock if one desires so no warr prob and also has trackey already installed in the stock tune. also i puy gt500 wing on it which just bolts on to the factory holes. i didnt like the factory small wing.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Nice car but don't the new ones sell for 42k especially with the 13's already hitting the streets? Good Luck with the sale!

Yeah some have gotten good deals on 12's. But with some not liking the styling of the 13's and the mark up already being seen on them the 12's should still be good value. Maybe more like 38-40 for this car?

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
Nice car but don't the new ones sell for 42k especially with the 13's already hitting the streets? Good Luck with the sale!

maybe the ones that are stippers,no recaros or rear end and no car cover. plus some like these 12's better. little lighter and more the real boss without all the options like the 13's getting. they kinda making them more lux with sat and nav and less track car but that what some like.

bpmurr

Established Member
maybe the ones that are stippers,no recaros or rear end and no car cover. plus some like these 12's better. little lighter and more the real boss without all the options like the 13's getting. they kinda making them more lux with sat and nav and less track car but that what some like.

They aren't making the 13" Boss for luxury. LOL They added Sync to it, all cars got HID which isn't a weight gain, and the Track Apps screen is in the middle of the dash. There hasn't been an weight added to the car. You can't get NAV. It's still the base GT interior. Good luck on the sale but make sure you get your facts right. :)

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
They aren't making the 13" Boss for luxury. LOL They added Sync to it, all cars got HID which isn't a weight gain, and the Track Apps screen is in the middle of the dash. There hasn't been an weight added to the car. You can't get NAV. It's still the base GT interior. Good luck on the sale but make sure you get your facts right. :)

did not mean to get your feathers ruffled just was using common sense that when you add sync, hid, and track app screen and all the wiring that goes with them and then all the computers that goes with those also you might be adding a little weight. they keep it as simple as possible to keep the 2012 light. NO BIG DEAL was just giving my opinon and did not know i was gonna get drilled by the tech forum. please forgive me ol mighty one

cp85gt

Established Member
Do you have the Eibach Pro Kit springs installed on your Boss 302? The stance looks great. Anything you can add as far as ride and handling, general feel would be helpful as I am looking at springs for my Boss 302.

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
Do you have the Eibach Pro Kit springs installed on your Boss 302? The stance looks great. Anything you can add as far as ride and handling, general feel would be helpful as I am looking at springs for my Boss 302.
these are the sportline ebachs. they sit lower than the pros. i dont know if the pros would lower much at all. as far as ride they ride better than the stock ones. as far as handling i couldnt tell you. i dont road course the car. affraid i put into the tire wall lol.

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
That wing does look better, and I didn't even notice the switch until you pointed it out.
thanks. looks like it should be factory. was gonna do the l/s but you have to drill holes in trunklid and i didnt want to do that. this one bolts in the same holes

johnsjmc

Established Member
I think your ask is a little high. I just bought a 2012 with Recaro/Torson ,track key,and brake cooling. ,800 mi CPO (2 yr extension on powertrain warranty) Katy Tx. $39500. Why are you selling so soon?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Bump for a good guy. Great looking car Chris. Whats next?

Last edited:

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
I think your ask is a little high. I just bought a 2012 with Recaro/Torson ,track key,and brake cooling. ,800 mi CPO (2 yr extension on powertrain warranty) Katy Tx. $39500. Why are you selling so soon?

congrats for you. got close to $2000 of parts on this one, trakkey,spoiler,springs,cambolts for springs, aliment,aftermarket tune. figured about right but you got start somewhere. if i would have put $20 someone would hit me at $15.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
lol ya i cant keep one long. thinking about building another 65 mustang.

Very cool. Restomod? Build it then let me know when you're ready to sell it or better yet I'll give you my dads 65 which is sitting in the barn and you can build it for him :beer:

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
Very cool. Restomod? Build it then let me know when you're ready to sell it or better yet I'll give you my dads 65 which is sitting in the barn and you can build it for him :beer:

fastback?

johnsjmc

Established Member
I still have my 66 shelby clone fastback with a 489hp(dyno @flywheeel 347) . I bought the Boss 302 so my wife would be able to drive with me without complaining about no AC. I am trying to resist modding the Boss as it seems about right as is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread