2012 white boss f/s

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! 2012 white boss for sale. has the recaro seats and torsion rear end,boss litature,and car cover. roughly 2500 miles. posting this for my father as he is not good with computer and i am not much better lol. car is mint and is bone stock except he did put a gt500 wing on it which just bolts on. my father is 64 and has never abused it.
if interrested his number is 478-954-5408 kert
$38,500.00
whiteboss003.jpg

boss004.jpg

whiteboss005.jpg

whiteboss012.jpg

whiteboss014.jpg

Last edited:

...Mark...

Established Member
A little info for you guys.

I talked to the seller yesterday. Nice guy. He's 64 and selling it due to him looking to drop the payment with him retiring soon. He's a car guy. Used to have a Z06 before this car. As of yesterday it had 2490 miles on it. Although it has the GT500 wing on it he still has the stock one and they mount on the same holes so you can swap it back if you want to. The car has the upgraded diff. It's 100% stock although he removed the exhaust baffles. I ran an autocheck on it and it came back clean with just registration and titling records. The car is located in Warner Robins GA.

Thought i would share that info with you guys as i have decided to go in a different direction. Best of luck to whomever gets it. It's an awsome price on a Boss if you are in the market for one. :beer:

Last edited:

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
thanks for looking and for commets on my dad, some one will get a nice car.

KILRSVT

Established Member
Man that is a beautiful car ... If had the means I would travel all the way to Georgia why Georgia why lol priced really reasonable as well hope it finds a good home.

BV600

Established Member
Called.
Beaner I PMd you. I have bad cell service, and no home phone yet. If you could relay what I PMd you

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I'm surprised no one has complained about the BBK Plasmas on a RANGER! lol Baller!

GLWS. Awesome car.

Users who are viewing this thread