2012 Vortech mustang

Bsaleens281

Established Member
2012 mustang gt 5.0 Vortech supercharged tastefully modified

I am selling my clean 2012 mustang. I have chosen to move on to other projects. I have gotten nothing but compliments and constant attention every time I drive this mustang. This mustang has always been garaged and only driven in nice weather. I bought it in july of 2011 and have put 22XXX miles on it. I baby all of my stuff especially my cars. All work has been done at TPS motorsports in campbell. I have known all of the guys there for years and I only trust them to do anything to my car. Here is a run down of the mod list

2012 mustang gt 5.0 premium package black
Vortech V3 20th anniversary black supercharger
47 pound Ford Racing injectors
JLT cold air intake upgrade for Vortech superchargers
eibach coil overs all around (still have all of the stock suspension)
Shelby GT500 Brembo brake package (black calipers)
Rear caliper is stock, but has been powder coated black to match car
TPS motorsports black slotted and drilled rotors
Steel braided brake lines all around
Amsoil brake fluid
4.10 gears w/ Shelby GT 500 diff. cover vented for heat extract
J&M Shelby billet lower control arms 2005-Pres. Mustang Street Aluminum Billet Lower Control Arms - J&M Products
J&M lower-control arm relocation brackets welded in
Lethal performance adjustable pan hard bar with bushings
CS lower front bumper splitter (no fog lights due to having to cut the inside of the bumper for intercooler).
Saleen front grill black
Shelby GT500 rear spoiler, OEM from ford painted.
Lethal Performance off road X-pipe (still have stock h-pipe w/cats)
Magnaflow competition cat back exhaust (still have all of the stock exhaust)
Cobalt Autometer fuel pressure gauge
Cobalt Autometer boost/vacum gauge
AeroForce multi read gauge with roush vent pod
Hurst billet short throw shifter
Passport 8500 X50 hard wired into fuse panel (automatically turns on when vehicle is turned on)
Stance SC-5 deep concave wheels wrapped in Sumitomo HTRZ III's

I know there are a few little things I might be missing. This mustang made 601 horsepower on 9 pds. of boost. The rev limiter was cut back to 6800 due to needing a boost a pump and possibly slight bigger injectors. It would have easily been around 650 with these items in place. This car is a BEAST and has scared me a few times. All fluids have been changed with Amsoil products and have been accordingly to manufacturers spec. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles with Amsoil 5W-30 full synthetic since the day I bought it.

I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN SERIOUS BUYERS AND WONT MEET WITH ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE REALLY SERIOUS. I have a very busy schedule with my job and family and I don't have time for tire kickers or BS. I am asking 31000 and Im willing to budge slightly. There still is a loan on vehicle and that can be worked out at the bank if someone wants to make a deal. The only trade I would be interested in would be a early 90's notchback mustang or 99-03 7.3 turbo diesel plus or minus cash on my end or buyers end. Please ask any questions and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Please email me for a faster response
[email protected]

Video of dyno
TPS Motorsports: 2012 Mustang GT w/Vortech Blackout Edition Dyno(601hp) Part 2 - YouTube

May93

Established Member
Nice car! Bump for sale. It would be impossible to build for less.

Users who are viewing this thread