2012 TVS Auto Low miles

collibr1

Established Member
2012 Black Automatic base model
Mileage: 83XX
Located in Central Florida

I purchased this car earlier this year from a member on this board. I have decided to go a different route. Since purchasing the car it has been retuned by Ken B from the SVT Performance boards. The car made 532rwhp and 501rwtq at around 8.5psi. The tune is conservative for the very high temps and humidity here in Florida. I have also added some small items to the car as well: Pioneer front speakers, Polk rear speakers, O/F X-pipe, weather tech digital fit floor mats, 90mm metco idler pulley (so it has a 100mm and 90mm idlers)and a K&N air filter. I still have the JMS tunes in the handheld. I have not used the welds either since the purchase, they are sitting in the garage. I have the carfax I can send to anyone interested from when I bought the car. There has been no change with the exception of one more owner (no damage, paint/body work, or accidents). The car is financed through my credit union.

Here is the old thread I bought it from. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2012-supercharged-mustang-gt-10-sec-ride.html .

I will post current pics in the next day or two. I will not sell the Welds unless the car goes first.
Asking $28500
321-848-8173 Text or Call
[email protected]

Last edited:

collibr1

Established Member
Race Shoes
S.jpg

RS.jpg

R.jpg

F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread