2012 (The movie)

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
So....

Who has seen it already? Thoughts, comments?

I saw it at midnight last night and it's kick ass!

Yes there are a few scenes that make you go :dw:, but it's a movie about the end of the world, so what do you expect!?

The action/disaster scenes were all bad ass and the acting wasn't bad either.

Discuss.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Everyone I know that saw it said it sucked hard

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
When the sneak peeks started coming out last yr it seemed like it was going to be the shiznit, but when I saw that john cusak-on these nuts was starring in it I was turned off from it. I got the feeling that I just couldn't take the movie seriously...but I'm still going to see it bc the special effects look kick ass

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
for obvious reasons I haven't seen it, but just based on the previews being overly hyped I have a feeling it's gonna suck.
But I like John Cusak, and love end of the world movies normally no matter how bad they are so I'll probably like this one as long as they don't screw up the ending.

03vert70charger

Established Member
I don't buy into that 2012 end of the world shit, so I wont see it. Although the sequel TV series, 2013, sounds like it is going to be pretty good.

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
The movie was awesome, well worth the ticket price. Great storyline and about John Cusak, his acting was very good and better than his other movies even Con Air

I don't buy into that 2012 end of the world shit, so I wont see it. Although the sequel TV series, 2013, sounds like it is going to be pretty good.

I guess under your assumption you don't watch any movies that are fictional

It was this movie and it's media commercials that made The History Channel come out with a bunch of nostradamus affect shows.

But since you couldn't buy into Cybertron being a real planet or robots in disguise you didn't watch Transformers.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It's John Cusak :dw:

Don't believe you.
I dont think he was bad in Con Air at all but he does play pretty much the same role in 99.9% of the movies he starts in. I might see it since my wife wants to go watch it, but im pretty sure ill leave the theater dissapointed..... oh well for everything else there is MW2 :lol1:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I haven't seen a Cusak movie since One Crazy Summer. 2012 looks good and I have heard from my friends it was good. I'm just cheap and my girl knows this, so we do not see new movies like we did when we first started dating. We will see it at the budget half price movie theatre in a couple months, that's of course after we eat at McDonalds. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MLMike25

Established Member
The rediculosity of their escape (once the action finally started) topped "The Day After Tomorrow".

The wife and I coundn't help but laugh.

And since when do earthquakes make monster-like roars???

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Everyone I know that saw it said it sucked hard

Got in for free, friends with a Regal regional manager. Went with my gf and her sister because my friend said it was good. He was wrong, WAY wrong. SO yes it sucked hard.

Swannyvill

BLOWN '01
Established Member
I haven't seen a Cusak movie since One Crazy Summer. 2012 looks good and I have heard from my friends it was good. I'm just cheap and my girl knows this, so we do not see new movies like we did when we first started dating. We will see it at the budget half price movie theatre in a couple months, that's of course after we eat at McDonalds. :thumbsup:

+1 on being cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread