2012 Supercharged Supercrew 4wd

mechanicboy

Established Member
Truck is a 2012' XLT I bought brand new on January 2nd, 2012 in Odessa, TX. It's still registered in TX and passed inspection last year but I'm currently in Northern California. Has almost 43k miles.

Willing to drive pretty far to deliver the truck if the price is right. I've driven it to Texas twice, Oregon twice, Las Vegas, Reno, Southern California several times and to numerous Giants games in San Francisco. Needless to say, I don't have a problem driving it anywhere.

Stock options are:
-Sirius Sat radio
-Door keypad
-Tow package
-Convenience package (I think that's what I was called). Has power drivers seat, windows, locks, heated mirrors, upgraded gauge cluster, fog lights, etc.
-3.55 E-locker
-36 gallon fuel tank

Mods are:

-ATX Assault 17" Rims, I have new center caps coming as I lost one and the others have slightly faded logos with the factory (YES, the original tires I bought the truck with, about 20% life remaining) Michelin AT2 tires. I also have the stock XLT 17" rims with Nitto NT 420s tires (70% life).
-Subs, MTX dual 12" CVT with 1000.1 mono amp rated at 1121 RMS watts with remote control.
-Oil catch can
-Spray in bed liner, Armacoatings.
-Headers, American Racing 1 7/8" Primary into 3" collector, Header coating, Black 2000* rated
-Header back exhaust, Dual 3" into single Magnaflow muffler with 3.5" exit dumping under the bed. No leaks.
-Custom axle back with glasspack and chrome tip (tip needs to be replaced, Oregon salt roads, only time on salt roads, got it during Christmas), bolts to back of muffler to exit behind rear tire.
-Supercharger, Magnuson TVS1900. I have several pulley's that I will include.
-Steeda intake from mustang that was made into a custom intake.
-Accufab TB.
-ID1000 injectors
-Spark plugs, Colder and gapped to .035"
-Custom Dyno tune from AED.
-Gauge pod, one off custom 3 pod.
-Aeroforce gauge, blue
-Autometer ultra lite A/F gauge (Sensor is not original and should be replaced with an original one)
-Boost gauge, VEI blue digital with peak recall.
-JMS Boost-a-pump
-Lower bumper grille
-RK Sport ram air hood, painted to match (have stocker but it has a couple dings in the center of it)
-13' King Ranch grille (have stock xlt too)
-Cal-trac traction bars.
-Water wetter in both heat exchanger and engine cooling system.

Everything was either professional done or looks as if it was except the custom intake, it could use some work to look professional IMO. I'm probably missing some things I did and will update as I remember.

Oil has always been changed early and was swapped to 5w-30 Full synthetic when the supercharger went on. I did my first oil analysis for the first oil change after the switch and everything came back great, they told me to go 9k miles before changes which I have never done. Oil is just to cheap not to change often.

So you're probably wondering why I'm selling it. First, there's nothing wrong with it. Second, I'm selling it because my work gave me a promotion which requires me to use my personal vehicle on mostly dirt roads putting 20-30k miles/yr or more and I just can't get myself to take my truck I've invested this much into and trash it. I am using my 98' F-150 that I put a newer engine in for work. Since doing that I've only driven this truck 4 times since January 1st. It just sits.

To answer another potential question, yes, it has been raced. It has done a best of 11.72 @117mph. There's a few videos of me going down the 1/4 and punching it 0-110 etc, but I didn't abuse it (subject to opinion I suppose) and never cheaped out when putting parts on it. I always used E85 when I raced it (much safer than race-gas because of it's cooling properties), and the highest grade gas when I was traveling. As stated before, it still has the original tires that came with the truck off the showroom floor on it. It had one set of some cheap brand tires on it for less than a month but took them back as they were junk and put the Nittos on the XLT rims. So 99% of the miles have been put on the tires that are included with the truck.

It doesn't leak a drop of anything. Nothing is or has broken or is slipping (well I had one belt slip but I replaced it and fixed the problem). A/C, heater, everything works as it should. If I were to change anything it would probably be the tune as it's ultra conservative. I get 15-20mpg on gas, 10-13 on e85. To be honest, I have to try hard to get 20mpg, so unless you know ecomodding, you probably won't get that good.

I do NOT need to sell, but I don't see any reason to keep paying for a truck that I don't use. So, I'm looking to sell this and save for a house. The truck is financed through Ford Credit, but that isn't a big deal, but will vary from state-to-state how the sell goes through.

PM me if you are SERIOUS and I will PM you back my phone number. I'm thinking $35k, open to offers but if your idea of an offer is trade in value, you're wasting my time.

Last edited:

mechanicboy

Established Member
The detailed started detailing today but didn't finish. I will post more when he finishes and in the daylight, I had an issue at work that made me late getting home today. The last picture is of the stock wheels with Nitto tires and before being cleaned.

0224151737.jpg

0224151736.jpg

0224151737a.jpg

0223151607.jpg

Last edited:

mechanicboy

Established Member
I'd be willing to work out some deal for a RCSB. I'm thinking if I can't sell the truck complete I'll take off all the performance parts and put them on a RCSB so my payments will be cut in half and I'll end up with a faster truck. Or I might just sell off the parts.

Users who are viewing this thread