$27,500

What: 2012 Mustang GT
VIN: 1ZVBP8CF2C5281578
Miles: 19,000 (18846 but will increase)
Options: Leather, power seats, premium wheels, back up sensors
Color: Sterling Grey
Transmission: 6 Speed MT-82
1 owner: Me (Bought March 30 2012)
Warranty: Purchased the transferable extended bumper-to-bumper warranty on day of purchase. Good for 7 Years/75,000 miles.
Additional purchases: Undercoat spray, paint protection, interior protection
Why i'm selling: Want a 2013 GT500 but don't want to get screwed on the trade-in
Mods: TSW Cyber Grey Nurburgring 18" rims. Wrapped with BFGoodrich Gforce comp-2 in the rear (less than 1,000 miles) (Pirellis in the front)
SLP loud mouth axle back exhaust
Pypes X pipe
Eibach sport line lowering springs (I'll give you stock springs if you want them)
Black magnet decklid

Mods not installed but will come with car: Ford Racing 3.73s, Steeda Intake and SCT tuner (has tunes on the tuner but would recommend getting your own tunes) I did not put any of these mods on the car because I still haven't decided if I want to take a chance ruining the warranty. (You can take it into ford to verify if you like as the tune is known to leave a footprint)

Additional notes: I have run nothing but Shell 93 octane V power gas since day 2 of owning the car (Day 1, the dealer put 87 octane from Rudy's); I would have just told them never mind if I had known prior. I have every receipt for gas that I can show to prove that I have never ran anything else. It's never had 87 octane since day 1. I have had it in for its scheduled maintenance every time, and it had the upper A arm replaced due to recall last time it was in for the oil change (I run straight synthetic from ford; only the best. First Oil change was Royal Purple from Minute man because I was in a hurry). This car gets about 1 car wash a week sometimes two. It sits under a brenspeed car cover when it is not being driven. I still have the window sticker and paperwork from Champion Ford.

Only things to be straight forward with is - A: A really small ding (big to me) on passenger side door (some lady with a baby hit it with her door in front of cheddars and I put a picture up) B: Inside the driver side door handle has light scuffs (It makes a great place to carry a hand gun) C: The X pipe has a small exhaust leak in the mornings, however less than 1 min of driving it goes away (metal expands). I've needed to get it fixed, but it's not that big of a deal for me to really worry about it. Honestly I don’t even know why I am saying it because you probably won’t even notice. But I notice so why not.

I just want to be honest and straight forward. These things really don't have to be listed however I like to be up front, unlike some other people in which I have had horrible luck with in the past.

If you want a well taken care of mustang and not take the risk of buying something from a dealer that probably got ragged on, this is her.
No tire kickers
Open to offers (OBO) however I know what it's worth so don't bother with low ball offers. I still owe on the car so I will front the difference to get the title for you. I added the KBB prices just for reference.

PM me if you have any questions
Email: [email protected]

I encourage anyone to come look at it, she's sitting under a brenspeed car cover.

Cars for Sale: 2012 Ford Mustang GT in Corpus Christi, TX 78418: Coupe Details - 346492335 - AutoTrader.com

Price is OBO (More pictures and videos upon request)

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread