2012 SRT8 Charger... *BARF*

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like an EvoX and a GT-R mixed together. I think it's hot if it didn't have the dent in the door....

Badging the Camaro as a ZL1 and sticking with the LSA rather than the LS7...... dumb.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
I also like the 6.4, will give these pigs a nice boost, maybe they can keep up with lightly modded foxes now..
But that front end...
seems like they tried adding alittle GTR to it....
and then you have the retro side scallops that are just WAY to big, and the retro tails... the styling of this car has a servere identity crisis.

And why would they put an LS7 in the Camaro ZL1? 505hp will not compete with a 560+hp GT500 that's also lighter by 300 lbs... That LSA is that car's ONLY hope of being relevant, and that's only if they kept the curb weight under 4300lbs, any more and I'm sorry, but I see it flopping on it's fat ass.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
I bet it will do well with the Rappers :wink:

trojanlubesingle.jpg

????? ooo i thought u ment Wrappers :p jk its ugly as ****

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
It looks like a stretched EvoX from the side, and a Stratus from behind......like 2 different designers did the front/rear.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Another failure coming from detroit. Agreed that it looks like a gtr mixex with evo x

Sent with My Massive Johnson

wjk

Established Member
Just as ugly as the model it's replacing. Can we please stop supporting Chrysler? Everything they make is too heavy, gets crappy mileage, and is far from cutting edge.

Users who are viewing this thread