2012 premium 5.0 vs 04 pullied

michael.heying

Established Member
Buddy just acquired a stock 2012 gt premium 5.0 with a 6 speed, so obviously we had to race, all of the races ended with about the same outcome.

My car has 2.8 upper exhaust and tune

1st race, he requests a 40. So that's what I give him. On the third honk were off, and he is still a my rear bumper all te way til about 70. Then when shifting to third is when I really start putting about a car and a half on him. End of race at 135 I have roughly 2.75-3 cars on him.

These 5.0's are some stout machines. Considering his is stock.

But the terminator is still proving its dominance...(needing boltons of course..)

That's all I have

Good kill. Please up your power. Its very competitive out there and we need to layeth the smacketh down wherever possible.

ademily87

Established Member
Nice kill sounds much like my race vs my buddies 11 cali special. Except from a dig and he got me outta the hole. Got him by a couple cars by 110

Both are fine machines for sure!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

5.0jake

Established Member
If anything the premium is a little heavier than a base.

OP,
What gears in your friends 5.0?

steveofiveo

Established Member
I would be curious how he would do with a tune (same race). I know a tune is supposed to make a noticeable difference.

michael.heying

Established Member
I would be curious how he would do with a tune (same race). I know a tune is supposed to make a noticeable difference.

Exactly, I think with full boltons he would probably have me. These cars changed my idea of the gt mustang for sure.

But I would still prefer my cobra over one any day.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I thought premiums had 3.73 and diff suspension set up...reasonable to bring it up noo?

Op sweet kill

BlueSnake01

Established Member
(waits for all the 5.0 and Terminator owners to start bashing eachother lol)
This!

Only a matter of time till butthurt Terminator owners come in saying he should've put bus lengths and till 5.0 owners come in saying with a tune it will put bus lengths

Users who are viewing this thread