2012 Performance White Brembo Premium GT in NJ $24000

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
The car is a very clean white 2012 premium with Brembos and red leather interior. It is a 6 speed manual with 43k miles. Car is very clean inside and out, garage kept. It has the following tasteful mods:

Forgestar CF5 Wheels Piano Black 19x9 and 19x10
Boss Intake manifold
JLT Carbon fiber intake
BBK long tubes with off road X pipe
GT500 mufflers painted high temp black
MGW Race Spec shifter
Mcleod stainless clutch line
GT500 complete axle assembly with 3.73
BMR lower control arms
BMR pan hard bar
JPC upper control arm
H&R super sport springs
Gt/CS front fascia with boss splitter
Saleen grill
Weathertech Mats since new
Interior is a perfect 10/10
Exterior is a 9/10

Here's a little background on the car. I bought the car with 39,995 miles in June from the original owner, it has 43,5xx on it now. I work with Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports, I've owned many blower mustangs but took a few years away from the scene. I bought this car thinking I'd like to get back into it a little, the car did have a Paxton Novi on it for just shy of 1,000 miles. I have 2 kids, a wife and a mortgage closing February 1st, right now the car scene just isn't on my agenda. Car runs, drives, and shifts flawlessly. I've been buying and selling on here for years, check my rating. If you are interested and need pics you can text 6097097656. Car can be seen in central jersey. $24000

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 895
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 912
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 851
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 837
Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Man, this is an absolutely gorgeous car and I keep seeing it when I close my eyes...very clean and simple, and the Piano CF5s contrast perfectly. I'm hoping to get a C6Z in the next few months, but if I can't find a reasonably priced one that's had the heads done and you still have this available, I'd be ALL over it.

Enough of my rant - free bump.

Users who are viewing this thread