2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, Okla

shamrock216

Established Member
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, Automatic CVT transmission, only 9k miles

Beautiful car in perfect condition. Not a scratch or dent on it anywhere and the interior is also in flawless condition. It has leather interior, heated front seats, power drivers seat, power one-touch windows, sunroof, power locks, key-less entry with smart touch entry and push button start (no need to even get the key fob out of your pocket, car senses you walk up and you just get in and push start), CD FM XM MP3 4.3" display, factory upgraded Bose stereo system with iPod connection and backup camera, five-piece Nissan floor mats with trunk liner (these have been covered since we bought it with a additional set of black rubber floor mats), professionally tinted windows.

We bought this car new at Jackie Cooper Nissan in Tulsa and absolutely love it but we need to down-size (payment) due to a job change. This is my wife's car and it is always garaged. It has been well cared for with the recommended maintenance already preformed by Jackie Cooper. This car gets excellent MPG, 23 city and 32 highway. MSRP on this car was $28,905 our loss is your gain! This car has never been involved in any type of collision, like I said, its in perfect condition!

Asking $22,900 we are negotiable. I have bought and sold several vehicles on here and I am very easy to work with and familiar with buying/selling across state lines. Might be interested in a trade for something under $10k plus cash but we really just need to sell it.

Call or text Eric at 918 640-290four
email eeric_b at yahoo dot com

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0129.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread