2012 mustang gt procharged d1 feeler

Notfast2012

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am thinking about selling my car. I am really not sure what its worth. Anyways it's a 2012 mustang gt premium white exterior with saddle leather interior 23xxx. It's a six speed manual with 3.55 gears. The car was just tuned by TSS in orange texas 616rwhp and 509 rwtq at 10 lbs of boost. Very safe tune. It has lca, panhard bar, koni strs, steeda sport springs, subframe connectors, relocation brackets, shaftmasters drive shaft, stainless works full exhaust long tubes, catted xpipe, and catback. The stock tires are coming to a end of there life. Plus with the power the car makes I was going to put on drag radials. The supercharger is a procharger d1 stage 2 with helicut gears. The car has every option except nav and glass roof. The car is in very good condition. Has a few rock chips here and there. The rear catback sounds like it hits under the car when going over really bad bumbs. I need to have the front bumper trimmed a little more because it still isn't perfect from the intercooler mounted. I can send pics I just don't know how to post them. Start at 30000 obo no trades sorry.

twisted03snake

Established Member
Pics..
a8yse7at.jpg

equ6a9y3.jpg

y5yva4ut.jpg

puqamegy.jpg

upynyqu7.jpg

yju9evu7.jpg

gazyvume.jpg

8u6y9e7e.jpg

u2y3yme6.jpg

utynygyb.jpg

yny2uga4.jpg

Notfast2012

Established Member
Yeah thank you very much! I might just end up keeping it. Might just forge the motor crank up the boost put a clutch in it and call it a day.

Notfast2012

Established Member
Figured I would update if anyone is interested. I put vossen 20" cv7 wheels with invo tires 285 rear 255 front.Changed the grill to a saleen grill. Added the rxt, steel flywheel, stainless clutch line and barton shifter. The wheels and tires have about 1500 miles on them. I don't really drive the car much anymore. Open to offers. The cv7's are grey and will try to add more pics when I get a chance/ time off. Not looking to part it out yet.

Notfast2012

Established Member
Update car as 27000 miles on it. And the price is 28000. Might do a partial trade for a fox body couple under 8000 cash value or motorcycle prefer vfr/Harley. You can text/call me at 219-577-5663 leave a message and I will return your call.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
DO you have pictures with the wheels

Are they the graphite CV7s?

Do you have a Email address i could reach you at?

this is the color combo i have been looking for...

Is this the HO Kit or Stage II? i know its got the D1 but what intercooler?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread