Established Member
FS: 2012 Mustang GT Premium w/Brembo and 3.73 Package

2012 Mustang GT Premium Coupe w/brembo package and 3.73 gears
$23,900
-37,XXX miles
Mods:
Exhaust: Bassani race axle backs, Pypes longtube headers, Pypes o/r X pipe
Intake: Airraid CAI
Tune: SCT X3 programmer with 3 tunes loaded by Lund. Street tune, Race tune, and cammed race tune
Engine: JPC breather kit
Wheels/Tires: TSW Valencia 20x8.5 in the front with 255/35/20 Nitto 555s and TSW Valencia 20x10 in the rear with 295/35/20 Nitto Invos
Suspension: Eibach pro kit
Brakes: StopTech slotted rotors with Hawk ceramic brake pads
Exterior: GT500 style spoiler, GT500 rear valence, California Special lower front fascia, roush grille, roush side splitters, 15% tint, and short antenna
Interior: Boss shift knob and suede shift boot
Warranty: Car has the extended warranty coverage of 75,000 miles
The Story:
- I am the original owner and ordered the car when I was deployed. This car has NEVER been to the track and has also no been on a dyno, so I am not sure of HP/TQ numbers. I have decided to sell the car in favor of a 4 door automatic car that will be easier to drive in the lovely Dallas traffic I find myself in everyday. I absolutely love the car and she has never been involved in any accident. When I was overseas the car was stored in my parent’s garage for a few months with less than 10 miles on it until I got back. During that time, rats decided to make their home under my new car and it had to make a trip to the dealership with less than 10 miles on it due to the rats chewing through the battery cables. Everything was replaced and since I have started driving the car in February of 2012 I have had no issues with any electrical pieces of the car. About 5 months ago the car showed a check engine light and was taken to the dealership where the coil assembly was replaced. Again the car has the 75,000 warranty so the work did not cost me a dime. In the last 5 months the car has been perfect in every way.

Condition:
- 2 days ago the car was professionally detailed and looks absolutely amazing. I would give the exterior an 8/10. The only spots you will find on the car is on the rear driver side underneath the tail lights there is 2 marks where another vehicle backed into my car in my work parking garage and typical minor front end rock chips and a 1 inch indention where a front license plate would cover. The interior is a 9/10 if not a 10/10 for a car with 37k miles. The only wear you will see is minor wrinkling in the driver seat little to no wrinkles in the passenger seat. The back seat look brand new as I can count a handful of times that any adult actually sat back there in the 3 years I’ve had the car.
Car Cover:
- I will also be throwing in a custom California car cover and cable and lock. The car cover is grey and has the mustang logo on the front.
I have most, if not all, the stock original parts and will give those to the buyer upon purchase. That is all I can think of for now but feel free to ask me any questions about the car as I am sure there are some things I am forgetting. Thanks for taking the time to look at it and I hope I can find her a good home!
image4.jpg

image_1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

062.jpg

046.jpg

gordo_0041.jpg

Last edited:

bhouser

Established Member
Where in Dallas are you located? Would I be able to text you for more info on the car??

Users who are viewing this thread