2012 Mustang GT/CS

5bites

Established Member
I've been debating about selling this for a while. I thought I'd just throw it on here to see what happens.

It currently has just under 25,000 miles. It's obviously in excellent condition and is an awesome looking car, imo.
The major options are:
California special package
Automatic transmission
Glass roof
Navigation
Shaker 500
also I added gt500 mufflers and the wheels are plasti dipped but as you know that peels right off. I would of course do that for the buyer if they wanted.

I have some pics but none of the interior yet. I will get some or any others upon request. There are some storms moving in later today so this may not allow me to get any extra pics today or tomorrow.

I want $28000. Please contact me at [email protected] for questions. It's just easier while I'm at work to use email.

Thanks, Tom

enu3age5.jpg

hu5egezu.jpg

9e7ydamy.jpg
epumumy7.jpg
etyteja6.jpg
ebunu7yn.jpg

5bites

Established Member
Forgot to mention I would consider a partial trade for a new edge style car. Gt, Mach 1, terminator, etc.

Electrokid

Established Member
Wow. I thought the CS' looked best in white, but I think the black looks much more sinister. Good luck with the sale.

5bites

Established Member
Thanks guys. The cs's are just mean looking cars. I've never had something generate so many looks. I love the car but I need to get things headed in a different direction.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
might be interested, i have a 2001 dark highland green Bullitt #2379 if you're interested. obviously i would supply cash to balance out the deal

Users who are viewing this thread