2012 Mustang GT CPR Turbo, Saleen body kit

BTrinanes

Established Member
-2012 mustang Gt. Saleen Body kit.
There is way to much to list for the upgrades done to this car, but here's the more expensive modifications.
-MMR 1500 10:1 short block
-MMR stage 3 CNC ported heads
-MMR stage 3 cams, valves and springs
-MMR sheet metal intake
-Image Dynamics ID2000 fuel injectors.
-Tripple Walbro in take fuel pumps so it's quiet.
-CPR street machines Custom turbo kit. Stainless 5" down pipe and stainless headers. Aluminum cold pipes and CPR 2000hp air-water intercooler. 7 gallon aluminum water tank with temp gauge.
-AMS1000 electronic boost controller (trigger 6 boost levers from the factory volume buttons on steering wheel)
-Electronic exhaust cutouts for high hp levels.
-Dual fuel capabilities. Has 2 tunes, one for pump gas (93 octane) capable of 800hp and another race tune for e85 capable of 1400hp.
-Exedy transmission clutch kit
-Circle D stall converter
-line lock
-trans brake
-DSS carbon fiber drive shaft
-Eaton electronic locking rear differential allows for posi traction only when you want it.
- shortened axle tubes with 9" ends 31 spline axles.
-Race Craft upper control arm with relocated mounting point (allows for proper pinion angle at this lower stance and allows for proper instant center adjustments)
-tubular front and rear control arms
-Roush Race Pack coil overs.
-Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes
-20" Saleen wheels with MT drag radials on rear.
-Only 3200 miles.. Car still smell new.
-Will throw in an extra 11,000 mile 6r80 transmission
-Asking 40K or b/o but willing to take cash/trade for Diesel Pickup trucks

IMG_3335_zps2g3h1s0r.jpg

IMG_5888_zpsjlh4kq9i.png

IMG_5840_zpsiqa3qs8e.jpg

IMG_5890_zpsr4v7hxxx.png

IMG_5845_zpsb0wjseyq.jpg

IMG_5843_zpsonndvnq5.jpg

IMG_5887_zpsugtvraa3.png

IMG_5853_zpskostu1nt.jpg

IMG_5854_zpsgikwqrak.jpg

IMG_5855_zpsg8wpqjcr.jpg

IMG_5886_zpsjqd9abt1.jpg

Last edited:

BigButchClarke

Established Member
Sold!!! Let me just say there are not many people like Bob. Not only is this car better than described, Bob delivered it to my door in an enclosed trailer. Volunterilly with no charge, I might add. From near Boston, MA to Pittsburgh, PA. Bob, I cant thank you enough. Now on to Dustin from CPR, your fabrication skill and design engineering, is second to none! The amount of time and money in this car is amazing. Dasan, from Rev Auto also deserves some props, he "corrected" the tune and got this car acting like a stock car despite having ID2000s and running on E85. Everything was spot on when it rolled out of the trailer. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to thank everyone involved for building such a beast of a car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread