2012 mustang door

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Hey guys! I'm looking at buying a door for my car since my car got ran into by a guy with no insurance and he doesn't appear to be making things right.
But anyways, I'm curious if there is any difference between a convertible door and a coupe door? I've been doing a little shopping and found a few options. One individual says that he isn't sure weather his door come off a coupe or vert so is there a way to tell which it came off of or is there any difference at all. And i have also contacted a guy on here that I'm seriously considering purchasing a door from if we can ever figure out shipping arrangements.
So if you guys know anything about shipping freight items such as these, weather or not the vert and coupe doors are different, or any other places I may try and look for a door I would be extremely grateful!
Thanks in advance for any help.

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
Hey guys! I'm looking at buying a door for my car since my car got ran into by a guy with no insurance and he doesn't appear to be making things right.
But anyways, I'm curious if there is any difference between a convertible door and a coupe door? I've been doing a little shopping and found a few options. One individual says that he isn't sure weather his door come off a coupe or vert so is there a way to tell which it came off of or is there any difference at all. And i have also contacted a guy on here that I'm seriously considering purchasing a door from if we can ever figure out shipping arrangements.
So if you guys know anything about shipping freight items such as these, weather or not the vert and coupe doors are different, or any other places I may try and look for a door I would be extremely grateful!
Thanks in advance for any help.
RenderIllustration.ashx

i looked it up and the coupe and convertible have the same part number as far as the door itself....the outer panel is the same part number too...i would hate to steer you wrong though...i would call a ford dealer unless someone here can verify 100% its the same...sorry

Last edited:

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Yeah I found everything to be the same as well, but didn't want to go on just MY research. I thought I'd ask for some help from someone who may have had more experience in this department.
Thank u for the help though.

Users who are viewing this thread