2012 mustang 5.0 Exhaust

Este408

Established Member
I have a 2012 mustang 5.0 6 speed thinking of putting exhaust on now! Im between borla s type with an xpipe or borla atak. Which should I go with I dont care about the noise I love loud and being annoying while going down the street. Also along with the exhaust do I need to get it tuned?

CW1343

Established Member
From what I understand the ATAK is more aggressive. I was looking into Borla initially too, but ended up with Flowmaster's Outlaw exhaust. I couldn't be happier.

Deranged2013

Established Member
From what I understand the ATAK is more aggressive. I was looking into Borla initially too, but ended up with Flowmaster's Outlaw exhaust. I couldn't be happier.

I had outlaws on my last car for a short time. They do sound great but damn the drone.

OP, I have heard the s-type in person. They sound very good. You definitely won't be disappointed if you get those.

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
Muffler deletes, they are loud and no tune required.

I get compliments on my SLP's all the time, but all the vaginas on here will complain about them being too raspy :cryying:

CW1343

Established Member
I had outlaws on my last car for a short time. They do sound great but damn the drone.

OP, I have heard the s-type in person. They sound very good. You definitely won't be disappointed if you get those.

Yeah, there is a definite drone at around 2K RPMs. I don't mind however, but exhaust is all personal preference.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Muffler deletes, they are loud and no tune required.

I get compliments on my SLP's all the time, but all the vaginas on here will complain about them being too raspy
cwm14.gif
Haha so true. I just sold mine for a set of Kooks cause I'm getting long tubes and an off road mid pipe.... Would have been dumptruckish and stupid loud.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Users who are viewing this thread