2012 Movie Survival Trivia Game

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
Ok, so, the 2012 movie comes out tomorrow (Friday).

On the movie website, there is a survival trivia game in which you have to answer basic survival type questions. As you answer correctly, you further your trip to safety from the 2012 diaster. You can only incorrectly answer 3 questions.

So, if any of you have taken the quiz.. do you agree with all of the answers?

There is one about hitting a deer on the open road. Has anyone here accelerated right before impact?

There was a good one on there that I've never heard of... When an snarling, teeth showing dog appears out from a dark alley, what's the first thing you should do? "Tell the dog to sit." LOL

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
There were some real bullshit answers on there as well....With some, even if you answered "correctly", you were still wrong.....

wvmystichrome

Established Member
There is one about hitting a deer on the open road. Has anyone here accelerated right before impact?

I actually did this Tuesday night. IT WORKS. We were on our way to Charleston and came upon a bridge. I was running about 70. I said to my wife, "What in the world is a nut doing on the side of the bridge." About that time I see one of the biggest deers I have ever seen coming right at me. I sped up and swerved right and he ran into the back quarter panel of the Lincoln. I don't know about the car behind me because all I saw was a momentary flash of high beams and that was all. My car had no damage except for the hair around the rubber of the fender well and the mud guard area. I checked it under bright lights at the mall and then washed it the next day at home. No damage so I was very blessed.

But yes I have sped up and it saved me from a bunch of damage. The deers belly was eye level out of the car window as I went by. And as I said just about the biggest deer I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread