2012 GT500 max output.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
OP, what were your very first mods on this and how did they work out? Reason I ask is: I'm going to look at a bone-stock 2012 GT500 and of course I want more power, LOL.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
OP, what were your very first mods on this and how did they work out? Reason I ask is: I'm going to look at a bone-stock 2012 GT500 and of course I want more power, LOL.
2.5" upper pulley, bigger intake (PMAS or whipple), bigger TB colder plugs, Lund or JDM tune. Youll be very satisfied for awhile.

And then suspension needs will kick in.. lol

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
2.5" upper pulley, bigger intake (PMAS or whipple), bigger TB colder plugs, Lund or JDM tune. Youll be very satisfied for awhile.

And then suspension needs will kick in.. lol

LOL, you r probably correct about satisfaction level. :D Gotta start somewhere tho. Thanks for the tips..... Dave F.

mr 347

Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, you can get catted long tubes.
I will look into that for sure. But I think longtubes are out period. Cats or no cats in CA....
I was bone stock and went with the 3.4 Whipple kit from lethal performance. My car sounds like it has a centrifical blower now LMAO! All that with stock injectors, on 91 pump gas, Whipple tuned, and with carb #s

Users who are viewing this thread