2012 GT500 (almost new) SOCAL

Kyuzilla

Established Member
Hey guys... I have a 2012 GT500 for sale.

I'm sad to see her go, but it's about time I move into a home of my own.

You guys will know the specs better than I would but I will always look up any information you want. Here are the basics...

Microsoft SYNC voice command navigation, bluetooth and ipod connectivity, SVT Performance Pack (that includes suspension, upgraded gearing, premium wheels, etc.), Stripe Delete, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, GT500 Recaro seat option, full frontal 3M clearbra (hood, bumper, mirrors and fenders)... maybe random other options but that's basically it.

It has currently less than 5,000 miles on it. Babied. It's never seen the track and barely any rain... I live in Sourthern California and it's mostly been in a garage. That said... I'm asking $45,000. It's my first American car (definitely won't be my last), so I understand how much it depreciated... paid almost $10K more after all was said and done. If you're looking for an unmolested and pristine 2012, then this is it.

Please email me at [email protected] so we can exchange contact information.

Here are pics...

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

Thank you for looking. Any advice on how to sell this beauty quickly would be appreciated. :beer:

Last edited:

Dave01GT

Established Member
If you're asking for advice. Price sells a vehicle. If you want to move something quickly, it has to be priced at or under market value. You can just about get a 13 GT500 for your asking price with the same mileage.

Kyuzilla

Established Member
If you're asking for advice. Price sells a vehicle. If you want to move something quickly, it has to be priced at or under market value. You can just about get a 13 GT500 for your asking price with the same mileage.

Well of course I know price drives a sale, but I'm asking specifically what numbers are considered "fair"? Where have you seen a '13 GT500 that's fully loaded with around 4,000 miles going for $50 o.b.o.? I understand what I'm asking for may be a tad high, but if I wanted to sell it for $43K, the car would be gone by now. I see similar cars on craigslist going for maybe $2000 less than what I'm asking and I haven't molested the car and have lower miles than 99% of them. *sigh* hard to let her go, in either case.

TTA89

Established Member
I see similar cars on craigslist going for maybe $2000 less than what I'm asking and I haven't molested the car and have lower miles than 99% of them. *sigh* hard to let her go, in either case.

You don't see them going, you see them listed...... over and over and over. That isn't what buyers are paying for these cars today.

P.S. You said you paid 10k more than 50K? Did you pay a markup or something? Sales tax doesn't count...

Last edited:

Kyuzilla

Established Member
You don't see them going, you see them listed...... over and over and over. That isn't what buyers are paying for these cars today.

P.S. You said you paid 10k more than 50K? Did you pay a markup or something? Sales tax doesn't count...

Yeah I was talking OTD. So maybe 57? before extra fees / tax.
I understand. I will wait a few days and see where it takes me.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Well of course I know price drives a sale, but I'm asking specifically what numbers are considered "fair"? Where have you seen a '13 GT500 that's fully loaded with around 4,000 miles going for $50 o.b.o.? I understand what I'm asking for may be a tad high, but if I wanted to sell it for $43K, the car would be gone by now. I see similar cars on craigslist going for maybe $2000 less than what I'm asking and I haven't molested the car and have lower miles than 99% of them. *sigh* hard to let her go, in either case.

Great looking car, I just got a white f150 and the color is so nice looking, doesn't show dirt n dust like you think it would. To be honest 43k is about what you will get for your car, for comparison mine has less factory options but way more mods and I might get 41k. A big reason I couldn't let her go, also get a red or blue airaid synthetic filter to make the engine bay look nicer. Those paper filters always look terrible after 1500 miles, glws.

Dave01GT

Established Member
Just for an example: I sold a 2011 with the same options (except Recaros) and only 2,550 miles for 41k and it took me over 2 months to find a buyer.

Kyuzilla

Established Member
Just for an example: I sold a 2011 with the same options (except Recaros) and only 2,550 miles for 41k and it took me over 2 months to find a buyer.

i've been offered more than that already, so doesn't that mean I should hold out a little longer?

backinastang

Established Member
To be honest. Around 45k would be more reasonable. I sold my fully loaded kona blue 2011 gt 500 for 42k. It had 13k miles and no recaro seats. I hope this helps. It's your car so ask what you want. Just responding to your request. Glws!

Kyuzilla

Established Member
To be honest. Around 45k would be more reasonable. I sold my fully loaded kona blue 2011 gt 500 for 42k. It had 13k miles and no recaro seats. I hope this helps. It's your car so ask what you want. Just responding to your request. Glws!

Thanks for the advice, I will adjust the pricing soon then after I come up with a number I could live with.

49NorthVert

Established Member
The other members here are not trying to cheat you & I am not saying you would think that but at $50K that's rich especially at the back end of the year. Vacuum the mats, change the filter and wipe down the NAV screen with micro-fiber and mid $40's should get you better traction. Good luck.

Kyuzilla

Established Member
The other members here are not trying to cheat you & I am not saying you would think that but at $50K that's rich especially at the back end of the year. Vacuum the mats, change the filter and wipe down the NAV screen with micro-fiber and mid $40's should get you better traction. Good luck.

thank you sir. I know what's fair. Like I said, I'm trying to make some money here haha, every dime counts. And I know you guys know what it's worth so it's better than selling to a dealership who are thinking it's just a GT with a bodykit.

I just updated the price and everything will be cleaned when the new owner is ready.

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
my offer still stands for trading seats plus the cash/labor etc...

Let me know.
Like you said every dime counts.

Kyuzilla

Established Member
Sorry, I thought I posted on here but I guess it didn't go through (stupid iphone)... The car was sold guys! Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread