2012 GT premium soon to be for sale

FVEOH69

Established Member
I unfortunately am going to have to sell my 2012 GT stick with 22k miles on it due to buying a house. Its not up for sale yet but most likely in a few months. I am putting a feeler out now to see if anyone is interested. I bought the car brand new, I worked for ford and had it taken care of. Garage kept and non smoker. It was not my daily driver so it has not seen bad weather. It has a clean carfax and soon to have the title because im paying it off. I will have additional information once im ready to officially post it up for sale but its the premium package with heated seats. The mod list is as follows,

All mods were bought brand new and installed by woodbine motorsports.

Forgestar f14's 20x9 and 20x11 with brand new toyo tires. 255 up front and 305 in rear. ( just put these on, literately maybe 2k miles on them).
Complete Eibach suspension pro kit,( shocks, sways,struts, springs etc)
Borla s-type exhuast with x pipe cat back
airaid CAI
Front and rear willwood big brake kit drill and slotted ( less then 1k miles on it)

The car has never been tuned, nothing done to the engine except CAI. These are just some of the main mods but will get more recent pics loaded. I dumped a lot of money into the car such as most recently the big brake kit and wheels. I was not expecting to be selling the car but now I know Im going to take a hit. I honestly put about $10k worth of mods into the car. Im asking $28,500 for the car. If there are any serious people interested PM me and I will let you know when im ready to sell, but like I said she will be ready in a couple months. I am located in West chester PA. Email me with my personal email for pics as well, having a hard time posting pics however there is a pic on the thread for wheel and tire section page 63 about mid way down. Once again that is not the most recent pic. I will email more pics to whoever is interested thanks! [email protected]

Last edited:

FVEOH69

Established Member
mustang.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread