2012 GT Premium Auto (Black) <13k miles FS/FT

Charisma

Established Member
Recently purchased a house and I am a big DIY'er/landscape fan so I have to get something a bit more functional.

I purchased this 2012 with ~70 miles brand new in February of 2012 in Bel Air, MD at Plaza Ford. I love this car and my girlfriend is pissed that I am trying to get rid of it; but priorities must come first.

2012 GT Premium Black w/ Tan & Black interior
Heated Seats
Power Seats
Shaker 500 Sound System

20% window tint
GT500 Axle Backs
3" ORX
SCT XF3 w/ Tune

I also have a JLT CAI I can sell with the car if desired. Car can also be put back to 100% stock if desired.

This car is immaculate. I am a detailer as a side job and have maintained this car meticulously. The car stays in my garage day and night and is driven on the occassional nice Monday, Friday or weekend. Most miles are from road trips to my Ocean City, MD beach home and or the occassional commute to work/car meets.

KBB Private party values the car at $29,090. I'm asking $29,000 OBO but looking to make this a quick sale as I've found a truck at a local dealership. Any offer will be looked into!

I am located in Baltimore, MD (21234) and I am ready to sell. Car has no lien, title is clear and am available 24/7 for pickup.

Will entertain trades for 4x4 diesel rigs.

Please post or PM for pictures. I am at work and can only access e-mail, no hosting sites due to confidentiality.

mustang2.jpg

mustang1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread