2012 gt/cs auto

5bites

Established Member
Has 33,XXX miles. Is in obviously great condition as you'd expect. The wheels have some scarring from the local tire shops greatest employee. I'm asking payoff which is $26100. I'd also consider partial trade on a new edge gt, Mach 1 or cobra. Might consider trade on a decent extended cab or 4 door truck.

Anyway the car has navigation, glass roof, auto transmission, California special package, my color, and all the other stuff you would expect on a car like this. As of right now it has gt500 axlebacks, vogtland springs, and umi phb. Those could come off any day now.

It's a beautiful car. My wife and I both love it, but I want something cheaper to own. As mentioned before a new edge or a truck big enough to haul 4 people would be good partial trades. Please contact me at 4174835475.

Thanks, Tom

5bites

Established Member
It had an AED tune and cat deletes until a month or so ago. I sold those to a friend thinking I might trade it in at a dealership. Also at one point it had a boss 302 side pipe setup which sounded very nice. I didn't want to invest another $350 in for qtp's though so I took it off. I bought several things for it and never put them on or used them very little. Nx, headers, boss intake, airaid cold air etc. I buy things and change my mind a lot. I decided some of that stuff will just have to be left on if I decided to trade it (like headers) and left them off.

The car has been my daily since I bought it. Also another reason to not get crazy on mods. That and my wife drives it occasionally. Turning it into a high strung street/strip car was out of the question. It drives great and I want it to stay that way. This is why I'm selling partly. I'm building a fox and will have a daily driver. This way I'm not limited on the fox what I can do.

Last edited:

5bites

Established Member
We talked last week, remember? I like that car a lot but getting a loan of that amount on it will be a problem. If it wasnt for that issue I'd be very interested.

5bites

Established Member
Lol! I should have started higher the we'd be golden.

I love the car, I really do. I actually just showed it to a friend and he like me thinks its awesome. I just don't know how to make it work though.

Users who are viewing this thread