2012 GT 10.59 all motor pass!

SCalla1384

Established Member
Congrats! What was the DA?

Info on the car is in the video. Just bolt ons, CJ manifold, rev auto tune, FTW fuel, stock heads and cams.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

Info on the car is in the video. Just bolt ons, CJ manifold, rev auto tune, FTW fuel, stock heads and cams.
Lol, this is the setup kc has been preaching about over a year now. I remember when blackvette101 kept doubting the NA times/numbers. Proof is in the pudding, and no matter how many times i would ref the fast list he would go back and say those were hero runs and something along those lines. I havent watch the video, but hero runs on a well setup auto are pretty F'n funny.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Was expecting a lot more mods than what it has to be honest, must be a pretty hot tune on that FTW fuel! Very impressive!

SCalla1384

Established Member
Well to a certain extent I can agree. The track was MIR, which happens to be a "quick" track. And I'm sure the DA was in the negatives. Probably a good amount too. Not taking away, regardless that car moves. Will it run that time/mph year round? No

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Well to a certain extent I can agree. The track was MIR, which happens to be a "quick" track. And I'm sure the DA was in the negatives. Probably a good amount too. Not taking away, regardless that car moves. Will it run that time/mph year round? No

Oh man don't start with that. LOL the shit show will begin. :beer:

There is also an N/A 3v in the timeslip sub that ran damn near into the 11s at MIR with the DA around -1800.

It would be silly to assume that times like this are the norm.

Nice run OP!

Last edited:

nordy racer

Established Member

the car runs 10.8's with 120lbs MORE then this run. Yes the DA was right for the run, that is why I raced it that day :)

nordy racer

Established Member

yup. my build has been documented a TON on here and on Facebook. I have nothing to hide.

nordy racer

Established Member
awesome..and on the stock cams? whats your shift point?

Thank you.. yes on stock cams and on stock oil pump gear.. this motor has about 32000 miles and I purchased it new with 3 miles on the speedo. we are shifting the car soft at 7550 on the 1-2 and at 7750 on the 2-3.. as you can hear on the video I was hitting the limiter on the top end which could have slowed the car about 1/2 mph or more and a couple tenths.. we had no idea that the car would ever run 128mph so our settings were off a bit.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Me too, kc has been preaching about this ftw tune for awhile now. It isnt the "norm" but this setup is the way to do it.
Hope that 5.2 fpc can get into the 10s too. Maybe with minimal boltons.

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Very nice pass, jealous of the DA out there. Not surprised one bit with Adam's tuning capabilities. We made 483 rwhp through an MT82 with the same setup san 1.75" JPC headers on my old 2013 on Shaun's dyno. Great bolt-on combo. Now only if that fuel would come down to $10-15 a gallon.....

nordy racer

Established Member
Nice pass!!!

I just want to know who's claiming this as the "norm"

thanks.. if it was the Norm, do you think everyone would be doing it lol

Awesome job!

thank you..

Very nice pass, jealous of the DA out there. Not surprised one bit with Adam's tuning capabilities. We made 483 rwhp through an MT82 with the same setup san 1.75" JPC headers on my old 2013 on Shaun's dyno. Great bolt-on combo. Now only if that fuel would come down to $10-15 a gallon.....

Thanks.. yes the DA was great that day but even in +DA the car runs 10s on pump :).. as for the gas, yes it would be nice for it to be lower price, but everyone would be using it then lol.. we will be re-tuning the car with Stage 3 cams on FTW, I can not wait to see what Adam can pull out RWHP with the new set up..

Users who are viewing this thread