2012 Grabber Blue GT Premium

Robbyh17

Established Member
Edit: Putting selling the car on hold for now. I have received a lot of interest. Not sure if from my number on here or from the craigslist ad, but I will be sure to repost/update the thread once it is on sale again closer to the end of the year. Long story short a deal fell through on a new one so I decided maybe its not the right time right now. Thanks!

Located in Lake Mary, Florida. About 25 minutes outside of Orlando.

Local Sale only, no shipping. Sorry guys.

Pictures can be viewed here

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4945485337.html

I am selling my 2012 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium with Manual Transmission.

The car is in Great - Excellent shape inside and out, and had just under 36,000 miles on it. The car is the Premium Version.

I am the second owner of the car and it has a clean title.

The car has extras added from the factory including:
Stripe in Seats
Leather Panels on the door
Heated Seats

Mods include:

Ford Racing GT500 Exhaust with Resonator Delete - $400
GT500 rear spoilier $300
GT500 rear valance $150
Black MMD rear Faux Gas Cap cover $50
Gloss Black Roof Wrap $150
Raxiom Black Halo Headlights $320
The RetroFit Source 6000K HIDs (The best HID lights on the market in my opinion) $150
Boss/GTCS front lower valance $175
BMR Lowering Springs (1.50 inch moderate drop, not extreme no difficulty going over bumps etc) $240
Koni Str.t Shocks and Struts (Koni Oranges) $500
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar $150
RTR Matte Gunmetal Wheels - 19" x 9.5" (Excellent condition, no curb rash or marks) $1100
275/45/19 BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 tires (Great condition, probably 80 - 90% tread left, recently put on car) $1000
Blacked out side marker lights $25
Grabber Blue Shift Knob $75
Raxiom LED Map Lights $25
Raxiom LED license plate lights $25
MMD Hood struts $75

That is just under $5,000 worth of aftermarket parts.

I know you dont get your money back in aftermarket parts but most dealerships are asking around 24k for a similar condition car with 0 - very little mods.

Car just had an oil change and checkup since its about to run out of warranty and all checks out in great shape.

I owe money on the car so I do not have title in hand. I can send for the title and have it to buyer in just a few days after purchase.

I am asking $25,500 OBO for car as is. I will consider $24,500 OBO for the car without the RTR wheels or tires (I will have OEM wheels and tires put on the car unless you have your own you would like put on the car)

I am not in a rush to sell so if I cant get what im looking for, I will just hold on to it for now.
Thank you for your interest. Text or call 407-417-3970 for questions or if you are interested.

Thanks,
Robby

Last edited:

Robbyh17

Established Member
I forgot to mention all stock parts that have been taken off the car are yours also if you want them with the purchase of the car. Including stock front and rear diffuser, headlights, spoiler, shocks, struts, and springs, and axle back exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread