Lethal O/R X pipe
Mac axle back
MGW shifter
Tokico HP struts w/ GT500 strut mounts
FRPP K Springs
J&M Panhard bar
J&M lower control arms
Scott Drake adjustable front sway bar endlinks "street"
SCT X3 with Bama 93 race tune and 87 octane tune and Lund 93 octane "cammed idle" tune
Boss 302 front valance
Redline hood struts
Covercraft car cover

Car currently has stock BBP wheels but I also have black Plasti-dipped 2007-09 18" GT500 wheels, with stock 255 Eagle F1 Supercar tires on the front and 305 Nitto NT555r's on the rear. There is a plug on the GT500 driver's side front tire. The front tires have somewhere in the range of 5000 miles on them and the rears have less than 500, with no drag racing, only street use. The factory Brembo wheels/Pirellis are 9.5/10 with maybe 3500 miles on them.

As the car sits it has just under 3800 miles, and is only driven a few times a week to work and back. The car sat covered over winter and during the rest of the year was washed and waxed frequently. Never taken to a track.

The windows are tinted 20%. There are no holes in the front bumper for a license plate. The only issue with the car is directly below each rear taillight is a small scratch from having smoked tail light covers on the car. One GT500 wheel has a small bit of visible rash.

I love this car, it's just time for something new. Not interested in trades right now unless it's a C6 Vette, 04 Cobra or the nicest Black WS6 in the world. Don't care whether it's stick or auto.

$26000 for the car in stock trim. If you want mods with it we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

abyvysaj.jpg

sema4eta.jpg

e2apy5y4.jpg

y3amaryp.jpg

hudyrygy.jpg

ezurusub.jpg

ju6ehazu.jpg

Last edited:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Alright, let's do it. Last price drop before I just keep it until Spring... $26000 back to stock.

1 owner, clean Carfax, all the mods you'll be doing anyway, never smoked in, and hardly any miles. You will not find a car like this priced any lower. Want a 5.0? Here's you shot to get one for a steal.

Last edited:

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Looks just like my car, was thinking of putting mine for sale until I saw what KBB values it at, ridiculous how much the GT depreciates compared to BOSS or GT500. I'm just going to keep mine. you should too at least until the right buyer shows up. I wish I would've have waited till this past summer to get 2012, buyers market is a steal! I remember finding a base brembo GB was impossible so I ordered one new. anyway Good luck

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Looks just like my car, was thinking of putting mine for sale until I saw what KBB values it at, ridiculous how much the GT depreciates compared to BOSS or GT500. I'm just going to keep mine. you should too at least until the right buyer shows up. I wish I would've have waited till this past summer to get 2012, buyers market is a steal! I remember finding a base brembo GB was impossible so I ordered one new. anyway Good luck

Thanks man. I had to order mine, back in August 2011 My price is great, so I hope someone jumps on it. I'm not desperate to sell but I'd like to get on to the next project!

Car is totally stock now!

Last edited:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Car is stock, except for the Boss front fascia and adjustable panhard bar, since they have no effect on the way the car drives, but they can be off in 30 minutes if you don't want them.

Got some offers. Pretty firm at $26k since most cars near that low are either 2011s, cars that have been dogged in the 1/4 mile or 12-15k miles.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread