2012 Ford Focus ST

MurphinAintEasy

Established Member

2012 Ford Focus ST. I thought some of you guys might want to take a look.​

2mq0s39.jpg
The new range-topping Ford Focus ST - which features a unique 250PS version of the new 2.0-litre, four-cylinder Ford EcoBoost engine - will be completely true to Ford's ST heritage, offering driving enthusiasts an intoxicating cocktail of exhilarating performance and handling accompanied by an addictive sound.​

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Kind of looks like one of those VW's from the front. A little over the top, but that's probably right on the money for the targeted audience.

Definitely Euro looking.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I just saw about 15 of these in a row driving out by my house (very northwest outskirts of the Valley) yesterday afternoon. They all had Michigan plates, and had some type of meter mounted on the middle of the dash. They looked pretty good, but nothing extreme. None of them had the wheels in the picture above, obviously.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Nice looking little car! Maybe I'll pick something like this up in a couple years as a DD so I don't wear my Super Duty out too soon?

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I hope it gets the Revo-Knuckle front diff from the 300 HP RS.

I thought that was standard on all Euro Focii? I know that the Mazda 3 from 04 up was the test bed for the last gen RS before it came out and I believe it came standard with the Revo-Knuckle.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I thought that was standard on all Euro Focii? I know that the Mazda 3 from 04 up was the test bed for the last gen RS before it came out and I believe it came standard with the Revo-Knuckle.

I'm not sure. The first time I ever heard of it was in a review of the RS.

Users who are viewing this thread