2012 coyote with magnuson and 47lbs tune file?

Nick_50

Established Member
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a base map or tune file I can start from for a coyote with 47lb injectors and the magnuson charger? I've got a bbr tune on it but I can't edit it. My local tuner would much rather start with a good basemap if its available rather than starting from scratch. Does anyone have anything? I know it's not probable but I figure I would ask. I have a track day this Saturday and I really want to get my car dialed in and ready for it. That and I'm having some issues with my bbr tune and I don't see a light at the end of their tunnel.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Does he not know the newer Mustangs very well? I would think he'd want to start from scratch so he knows exactly what is in the tune.

Nick_50

Established Member
He doesnt. He's done a v6 with a procharger and he said it took him over 25 hours starting from scratch. I just trust that he knows what he is doing but also wanted to try and save him from spending that much time on it. Ive been using him for years with all of my cars import and domestic. I might have found another dyno tuner he recommended me to that specifically does mustangs around me but they are all booked up and i have a track day this saturday :(

Users who are viewing this thread