2012 Cent GrandSport. Tasteful mods, incredible must see!

blk03stang

Established Member
2012 Carbon Flash Centennial GrandSport. The story is I bought the car brand new 4 months ago and I LOVE IT! However am itching to get back into another c6 zo6. This is my 8th Corvette and has been garage kept. Has some nice very tasteful mods. 5800 miles will go up as I do daily drive it.

-Over $5,000 in mods
-K&N Intake
-Fasterproms ported T/B
-Fasterproms ported intake manifold
-TR6 plugs
-Kook 1" 7/8th longtube headers with 3" collectors and xpipe
-Factory OEM NPP Exhaust
-Tuned by Jermey Formato (Fasterproms)
-Lowered on stock bolts and bushings
-LED switch back DRL/Parking lights
-blacked out side markers
-Tint
-3LT Every single option
-Perfect CarFax

This car turns heads EVERYWHERE I take it. Also has the nicest interior I have ever seen in any Corvette. There is not a single scratch or ding on the car. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking....

2s5y83t.jpg

2eq6eyr.jpg

v5z5ua.jpg

15kchz.jpg

ztud1h.jpg

ohsq3d.jpg

98yck0.jpg

2e0te6e.jpg

The car had a MSRP of $70,180. I will take $58,900 for the car.

Car is located in the Tampa Bay, FL area. No tire kickers. Call or text my cell @ 972-793-4319.

-Matt

:beer:

delvin.a

Established Member
Good god that's beautiful! I had no idea the interior was that nice. Good luck with the sale, waaaaay outta my price range right now :) :beer:

polock4life

Established Member
that color is phenominal! Would love to see some nice shots in the sun. I can't figure out why the GS ended up sub par wheels. These look better than previous one's I've seen, but the first time I saw them in person I thought who in the world put these terrible aftermarket knock offs on a gorgeous car

blk03stang

Established Member
that color is phenominal! Would love to see some nice shots in the sun. I can't figure out why the GS ended up sub par wheels. These look better than previous one's I've seen, but the first time I saw them in person I thought who in the world put these terrible aftermarket knock offs on a gorgeous car

I can take some more day time pics....

Trade for a spare kidney?

LOL Almost pooped my pants! :lol1:

LOL

Jesus Hurley. You change cars like underwear.

I know I am sick LOL :rockon: :banana:

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
Bump for you Matt. I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I've seen a few of his cars in person and they are always spotless. You would have a hard time finding a owner that's take better care of his cars. Good luck with the sale Matt. Wish I had the money lol.

Users who are viewing this thread