2012 Catoctin Cruise! New Date: Nov 11th!!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
How'd you get practically no wind noise??? Oh and thanks for the bracket :beer:

You're welcome!

As for the wind noise, I have an external microphone that I mount underneath the car, between the mufflers. I run a long cable from it into the gopro, and I'm using a skeleton case. The sound was the weak spot with the GoPros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

icepic

Established Member
Being up with the front group was just awesome! I had a great time.

Thanks again Travis.

Got stopped on the way home just after the weigh station on 270. MD Trooper was a good guy. Only a warning for no front tag.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Wow!! We got so lucky lol. That's a shame they had their cars towed. Can you imagine the damage done to the slammed cars that were towed without any ****s given? :nonono:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
It was MischiefTV. They did NOT take all the cars. Mostly tickets. There are a few youngen's in that group that can throw you into the Bad crew passing unsuspecting motorists over the double yellow is usually our number one rule of what not to do. That's when the calls out to the PoPo get started.

GokartMozart315

Established Member
ironically, i saw on dustin worles' twitter (mischief boss) the other day that they were doing a run, and asked how to get in on them. he said say hi at the meets and get to know the group, which i resolved to do. hope they don't get too security-conscious in the future, va do what it do...

Users who are viewing this thread