2012 Boss-mesh grille for front lower opening

06mach1

Established Member
Last year I started building these heavy duty mesh grilles for the lower opening on the 2012 Boss front bumper/fascia. They help protect the condensor/radiator. The frame is made of steel while the SS mesh matches the mesh in the 302S grille and the entire grille is powder coated gloss black. They install with just 2 removable plastic rivets and are very easy to install. I have been making the grilles at requests of other Boss owners. Just finished another batch (probably my last batch) and have some left over that are not spoken for. I know a lot of the members here already know about the grilles, but I thought I would mention it here in case someone has not seen them yet. They sell for $175 shipped. Send me a PM or email if you want one. Thanks, Mike

lwrgrl3.jpg

lwrgrl4.jpg

oldlaptop2057.jpg

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I can vouch for the quality of this piece that Mike makes, I have one on my car and the craftsmanship and powdercoating is top notch, and it does literally install in minutes. :rockon:

JohnW#88

Established Member
I've seen more races losted and DNFs due to rocks through the rad than I can remember.

If I tracked or raced my BOSS this piece would be at the top of my list.

Nice work.

06mach1

Established Member
Still have a few grilles left. These grilles will only fit the 2010 thru 2012 Boss/California Special fascia.

06mach1

Established Member
nice work. how hard is it to install?

Thanks. Install can be done by one person and is quite easy. Two small holes need to be drilled on the inside of the fascia (1 on each side) for the two plastic removable rivets that hold it in place. Once in place, it is not going anywhere! The grille can be removed by taking out rivets if you so chose.

06mach1

Established Member
I sold out all the grilles from the this last batch. I currently have two guys interested in getting a grille, but I would like to get at least five people or more that definantly want one and I would make another batch. So if anyone wants one of these grilles, let me know. Thanks, Mike

Users who are viewing this thread