2012 Boss laguna seca edition!

04sonicbeast

Established Member
So I on Tuesday I went to my local ford dealer to place my order for a gt brembo pkg and my friend the sales manager asked me to come into the shop to see a boss that a guy ordered, went out back to see it wasn't just a boss but a black and orange Boss Laguna Seca edition! The craziest thing about it is they sold it to that guy for sticker! I know it is a rare car but, I couldn't believe the deal that guy is getting after seeing that this specific car is selling 20k over sticker. Just thought IDE share this with the boss owners, now I'm gonna see what number it is.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
A dealer I was at last week had a Black & RED LS in stock, for the low low price of 99.5K, that's right a 51.5K ADM.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
My Ford dealer across the street from my shop brought over a Comp Orange Boss 302 to rub in my face and I asked him how much under sticker will you sell it to me for? He came back with $10k over lol. $53,XXX!

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Yeah, one of my local dealerships regularly has a shelby or 2 on their showroom floor. They always want $20k over for them! I just shake my head and chuckle ~ it's not like they are limited production or anything.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Anyone know how many Boss LS will be built this year? black and orange one? I told my sales manager that I've seen LS sold online for 10 20k more than sticker and he told me how the salesman who made te deal got chewed out for selling theirs for 1000 under sticker, apparently they were in a lottery and the dealer that had won an allocation for a boss LS didn't take it so my local ford did and some guy jumped on it, lucky guy...

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i know of several LS Boss 302's that sold for sticker. i know several LS Boss 302's for sale well over sticker that are still for sale. so....

here's the thing. many Boss 302's were sold at sticker when ordering opened. an unsold Boss 302 means the car could not be presold because of the price. many of these dealers are comfortable using the car as a display item to attract attention and sell GT's.

if the car sells at the elevated price, fine. otherwise its there to advertise the brand. when they decide they want to sell it, the price will come down.

my local dealer called me to say their boss arrived. it has an $8k premium on it. i told him i was out of town for three weeks. if its still there, i'll come and drive it and talk but i would not pay a penny over sticker.

we'll see

Last edited:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Mine was just over sticker..... an impulse purchase that I regretted, UNTIL I turn the key!

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
i know of several LS Boss 302's that sold for sticker. i know several LS Boss 302's for sale well over sticker that are still for sale. so....

here's the thing. many Boss 302's were sold at sticker when ordering opened. an unsold Boss 302 means the car could not be presold because of the price. many of these dealers are comfortable using the car as a display item to attract attention and sell GT's.

if the car sells at the elevated price, fine. otherwise its there to advertise the brand. when they decide they want to sell it, the price will come down.

my local dealer called me to say their boss arrived. it has an $8k premium on it. i told him i was out of town for three weeks. if its still there, i'll come and drive it and talk but i would not pay a penny over sticker.

we'll see
Those dealers that sold it at sticker are out of their mind. In the Texas area you can't get a Boss for under $15,000 over sticker. In the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, dealers can't even keep them in stock for a day at $15k over sticker.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Those dealers that sold it at sticker are out of their mind. In the Texas area you can't get a Boss for under $15,000 over sticker. In the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, dealers can't even keep them in stock for a day at $15k over sticker.

Call Jordan Ford in San Antonio. I cancelled my 3rd Q car at MSRP a couple of weeks ago. I found one in CA for under MSRP.

Supernova

Established Member

The customers in Texas are out of their minds if they're paying that much for the car...

Users who are viewing this thread