2012 Black/Black Shelby GT500

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
anybody looking or know somebody looking for a Shelby?

i work at Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough and we have a beauty (Vert) available...my mgr has been asking $5k over sticker, but i can 100% get you sticker, and possibly under (make an offer)

it's black on black with recaro seats, SVT performance package, nav, the whole kit and kaboodle

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I'm at Stoneham Ford and we sold our last two for a bit under sticker.
Markup on those hasn't happened since 2007 when people thought they were the second coming of Christ our Lord and Savior!!

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
i know...i told him it would never sell (why it's still sitting in the showroom lol) so i told him if i can put a deal together for one it would have to be at or under

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Good luck! People buying at just over invoice now. This isnt 2007! Hahaha

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Speaking of delusional dealers...anyone seen that 1994 Cobra Indy Pace Car that has been for sale forever in Shrewsbury @ Choice Auto Center? LOL...I think the guy was originally asking $29,995 and then reduced it to $27,995. Car has 31,000 + miles on it to boot... LOL He'd be luck to get $15k for that car...

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
i don't care if it's at invoice, i just wanna sell this thing and get it outta the showroom...it's just sitting here collecting dust...if you guys know somebody or are looking yourself...make me an offer and i'll bring it to him

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
:dw:
Speaking of delusional dealers...anyone seen that 1994 Cobra Indy Pace Car that has been for sale forever in Shrewsbury @ Choice Auto Center? LOL...I think the guy was originally asking $29,995 and then reduced it to $27,995. Car has 31,000 + miles on it to boot... LOL He'd be luck to get $15k for that car...

Is it modded to hell and polluted with a Stalker body kit?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member

i don't care if it's at invoice, i just wanna sell this thing and get it outta the showroom...it's just sitting here collecting dust...if you guys know somebody or are looking yourself...make me an offer and i'll bring it to him

Whats your bottom line on it.
Jake

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

Honestly. Advertise it at invoice. There's like $1600 of holdback in the thing, and they just put some dealer cash on them.

It'll go fast, Sentry put there's on at invoice and it went in a week after the price drop.

stangy2004

Established Member
I see that thing on craigslist all the time.That car will never sell.Guy must smoke the good stuff:burnout:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member

That car has been on craigslist for atleast 2.5 years, it will sit there for another 2 if they don't adjust the price.

All they have to do is put it back to stock and it would probably sell too

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Just goes to show you how ignorant and stubborn some people can be.

The car probably belongs to the owner and he probably has a story about 20,000 in receipts and he has 80,000 invested, and the car is the only one on the planet with those exact options and women's underpants will literally fall off in front of you if you drive this car

Users who are viewing this thread