2012 300C vs 03 Mach 1

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Cool story bro but I didn't misunderstand anything. I called you out about how lame you sound and now you're being defensive. You don't know the people you're arguing with from jack. Perhaps it's you who has the overinflated ego for making a generalized statement about the people on this forum being like torreto and for insisting that you know no one else on this forum can achieve a better time than magazine staff. Hell the magazine staff are top notch drivers because you said so, you must have investigated their career history. Like I said, you read it in a magazine, it must be true.

:nonono:

Let's pick this up again once you've completed your hooked on phonics coursework. Maybe then you will be able to comprehend enough so that we can get somewhere instead of making generalized statements and putting words in people's mouths.

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
Keep us posted on the race, lol. This thread is interesting!

50 Proof

Established Member
:nonono:

Let's pick this up again once you've completed your hooked on phonics coursework. Maybe then you will be able to comprehend enough so that we can get somewhere instead of making generalized statements and putting words in people's mouths.

That all you got? Any lack of comprehension on my part is strictly due to your piss poor communication skills. Go ahead and tell me exactly what im failing to comprehend. Start with the statement you made, that I didnt understand, then quote my rebuttle and tell me just what exactly im not comprehending. Take your time, I'll be here waiting.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
That all you got? Any lack of comprehension on my part is strictly due to your piss poor communication skills. Go ahead and tell me exactly what im failing to comprehend. Start with the statement you made, that I didnt understand, then quote my rebuttle and tell me just what exactly im not comprehending. Take your time, I'll be here waiting.

Yes, you will be, because you obviously have nothing better to do. You've wasted enough of my time.

50 Proof

Established Member
Yes, you will be, because you obviously have nothing better to do. You've wasted enough of my time.

Called you out again. You cant do what I asked because you cant and i didnt misunderstand anything. You're looking to argue just for the sake of arguing. Its not about whether a 300 can run trap speeds into excess of 101mph. You're just wanting to be a troll and pick arguments. LMAO now that I trolled you back, your panties are all up in a bunch.

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Wait so basically the numbers magazines publish aren't even the actual numbers they've achieved. It's just a mathmatical estimation of what the numbers could be had they conducted their test at sea level. LOL

Busy now but I'll dig up the others later...they all report about the same methods. Read this one.
How We Test Cars and Trucks

Last edited:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member

Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't he ask you to back up your claim of a stock 300C running faster than 101mph?

Anything would be better than nothing.. forum, youtube, etc...?

Otherwise, you seem to be coming off as mighty defensive, trying to argue that all the mags are underrating a boulder of a car.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Christ. This thread might as well be in smackdown. It rained last night so I'm waiting for shit to dry up a little.. We will run tomorrow after work. I'll have a video up soon after.

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't he ask you to back up your claim of a stock 300C running faster than 101mph?

Otherwise, you seem to be coming off as mighty defensive, trying to argue that all the mags are underrating a boulder of a car.

Re-read the thread. I didn't claim anything about trap speeds and no one asked me for videos. I'm just stating the obvious that a magazine article is not the final word in what a stock vehicle can accomplish at the track.

TRMach1

Established Member

This ^ comporangestang said youtube as well

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Re-read the thread. I didn't claim anything about trap speeds and no one asked me for videos. I'm just stating the obvious that a magazine article is not the final word in what a stock vehicle can accomplish at the track.

Fair enough, I wasn't paying that close of attention.

But I know he did at one point ask one of you guys for ANY other proof.. He welcomed it. But instead of finding just 1 stock 300C that went faster than 101 you guys made 20 replies about magazines being way off base.

Until I'm shown anything other than what all the mags have said, why should I believe it's faster?

Because a couple clowns on the web think they are Schumacher whereas the mag drivers are schmoes?

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
LOL @ 103-106 traps out of a stock 300c 5.7....

anyways, the mach will take the cake on this run. my buddy has a 2011 300c 5.7 on some heavy ass 22 HRE's, with full bolt ons (longtubes-back) and ran 13.80'@100ish on his best run. Without the wheels it could probably muster a mid 13' around 104-105, its far from stock however.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
^ especially when it comes to machs, they are in every mach related story they are probably but hurt from a beating that they received from a mach

I have yet to lose to any bolt on mach 1 or one with the same mods as me (intake, tune), don't get me started :lol:

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Lol hold on your head might explode :rolling:

Ford 0-60 Times & Ford Quarter Mile Times | Ford Cobra 5.0 Mustang, 2012 Focus, Fiesta, F250, Ford GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, GT500 0-60, and Classic Ford 0 to 60 stats!

New Mustang GT and the Mach 1 Shootout -Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - First Drive & Road Test Review - Motor Trend

Ford Mustang Comparison - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

New Mustang GT and the Mach 1 Shootout -Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Yeah the 13.8 cars are autos, it's magazines but I have yet to find some that show the 300 in the numbers that guys are claiming on here so I guess the mach wins in magazine comparisons. I'm still trying to figure out how someone can drive better than multiple magazine drivers and get better times and higher mph in an automatic car, 3 to 5 mph higher from what you guys are claiming. Now if It was stick then obviously that's possible but it's an auto. If that was the case then I guess from what some guys are saying about the 300 the mach doesn't really trap 103-107 it's more like 109-111 and we all know that's not true.

How come you didn't post this one?
2003 Audi TT 1.8T Quattro vs. Ford Mustang Mach 1, Honda S2000, Nissan 350Z - Comparison Tests

screenshot20130208at158.png

Magazines mean nothing

OneBadWS6

Established Member
LOL @ 103-106 traps out of a stock 300c 5.7....

anyways, the mach will take the cake on this run. my buddy has a 2011 300c 5.7 on some heavy ass 22 HRE's, with full bolt ons (longtubes-back) and ran 13.80'@100ish on his best run. Without the wheels it could probably muster a mid 13' around 104-105, its far from stock however.

its not the norm but the 5.7 has run those times, the charger and challenger have so the 300c can as well

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
People getting fired up about a drivers race is hillarious. Stock and stock, what 3/10ths and maybe 2/3 MPH trap speed seperates these cars and everyone cant fathom it being a close race? talk about bench racing and magazine racers galore.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
People getting fired up about a drivers race is hillarious. Stock and stock, what 3/10ths and maybe 2/3 MPH trap speed seperates these cars and everyone cant fathom it being a close race? talk about bench racing and magazine racers galore.

My point exactly....were not talking about a 2V vs a Mach 1 here. The R/T and Mach are a lot closer then they would like to admit.

Users who are viewing this thread