2011gt auto, premium f/s 13k miles

nocobrafornow

Established Member
ok, i have decided to sell my gt. it's Kona blue, auto premium car. the auto is the only option it came with. Car was purchased new 02/05/11 by me car is paid for no issues with a bank. Title is clean and clear.
Car has an oem painted Roush painted front bumper cover with black Roush grill and oem fog light with correct extensions. I have the Roush front splitter just haven't installed it yet. Also has a Shelby style rear spoiler from American Muscle which i think is 3d carbon.
wheels are FRPP Shelby 18'' wheels w/Nitto tires 275/40/f and 305/40 555r rear.
performance wise it has 3.55's, JLT cai, tune from amazon tuning (was dyno tuned there, 385hp/384tq on a mustang dyno). sct x3 tuner, Lethal 3'' x-pipe and Shelby axle back.
The oil has been changed 5 time due to time. Has never had to have warranty work done to it. the main reason i am selling is i am selling is i live on a fixed income and it barely gets driven. 10k of the miles were put on in the first 9-10 months, i got a beater to drive. i think i have all of the stock parts to go with it.
i am asking 24.500 obo. i don't have to sell it so please only those serious let me know.
Vetteklr added some pics for me. if you need more pm me a number. thank you for looking, David

update, price dropped, 22,500

car has 13,325, runs 12,20's in the heat and a best of 12.04@116 in cooler wheather.

Last edited:

VETTKLR

Established Member
Here ya go, bro...

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread