2011 Whippled GT

jayman33

I'm putting this up for sale, don't have to but I'm looking to pick up a GT500. She has just around 13,500 miles, I don't drive in the winter, rain, etc. Car is babied currently sitting on jackstands waiting for the install of Magnaflow Competition Cat-back. Here is the list of parts.

2.3 Whipple, 3.25 pulley, 47lbs injectors: 5k miles JLT CF intake 500 miles
Koni yellows
Hotchkis springs
Steeda strut mounts
Whiteline Rear sway bar
Whiteline LCA's
Whiteline Relo brackets
Vossen CV2's 20x9/20x10.5 wrapped in 305/35 NT555r and 265/35 NT555
Stoptech ST-40 BBK
Stainless works headers and O/R X-pipe
Will be brand new Competition Stainless Cat-back
KB BAP
Eibach Front Sway bar
Steeda bump steer kit
Everything listed above has around 100 miles or less.
Roush Front bumper and side skirts
Roush side splitters
Redline tuning struts
FRPP strut brace
Dynatech alum DS
Steeda Shifter
Barton bracket
BBR shorty antenna
Hydro dipped CF center console
Aeroforce dual interceptor gauge w/ SOS dual gauge pod.
Exedy Stage 5 clutch and billet flywheel
Brand new (less than) 1k miles transmission (MT-82)
Product innovations shift knob
Mishimoto front alum. radiator cover

I'm sure I'm forgetting some parts but I can assure you the car is in great shape. I've had zero problems thus far, does need a wheel allignment from putting the new suspension in which I'll be doing.

I'm asking 37k, I'm not too worried if I don't get it. I'll be most likely parting out if I'm unable to sell. Most of the parts a practically new since I can't keep parts on my car. I'm the original owner of the car. If you would like any pics just send me a PM so I can pass some pictures your way.

jayman33

The car is also tuned by Lund. If anyone is interested in parts let me know. I may start parting out but I would like to get everything "spoken for" or sold before I start parting. Right now the DS is spoken for.

Ratchet

Established Member
TTT. Sounds like a real nice car. I for one think that this FS thread would be served better with pics as we don't even know what color the car is. lol Or you can PM me some. Either way. :beer:

jayman33

Trans went boom, lol. No, it just started to whine really bad. I posted some pics over at moddedmustangs.com. I have listed a partout thread but if I can sell the car outright that would be much more preferred.

ant_wailes

I seen your post on moddedmustangs. Love that its a white 5.0. Not particularly a fan of the whipple sadly. Do you have anymore pictures?

jayman33

Yes, sir. I have some more pictures of her. I was trying not to post too more on the for sale thread in moddedmustangs since I posted in the wrong section. Just PM me your email and I'll send some your way.

jayman33

I know what you mean but I can't post pics on here. You can PM me your email... I have made a few changes to the car.

I've been parting the car out. I'll still sell the car but will have a few different things on her.

Everything will be stock except for the following.
2.3 Whipple with JLT CF CAI, KB BAP. Tuned by Lund
Stainless Work Headers with O/R x-pipe
GT500 Spoiler
Roush Side Splitters
Redline Hood struts
FRPP GT500 Strut brace
It will either have Brembo wheels or the SVE drift wheels. Don't know yet.
And potentially the CF hydrodipped center console and radio bezel. Everything else will be off the car and left stock.
Car has just over 13,500 miles

Asking 30k firm.

If anyone has questions just let me know. Thanks!!

jayman33

Its starting to look like I sold the Blower. If this is officially the case the car will have the stock manifold, headers, stock cat-back, stock exhaust, JLT intake, SCT tune, GT500 spoiler and brembo wheels. Premium, leather, M6, PW and has 13,500 miles. In great shape. With these mods I'm looking to get 26.5k, I should be getting a brand new Magnaflow Competition cat-back that I will include with the car for 27k so only 500 for an 800 cat-back.

Users who are viewing this thread