2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPRsm

Sure this is from my ph. Lemme know how it works. This one was JPC tuned.
Edit: Signal zero treed me
JPC - 1182rwhp 2012 Saleen on the dyno - YouTube

Now that one was with the filter and no ice. Hoping for 1300rwhp at the same boost level w the new cooler and no filter,..... and a new block. Lol

Lots of questions so far today guys. Thank you. Reminds me to add stuff incase I've forgotten to mention it. These kits already come 2000deg coated, so there is no optional upgrade for that. You can skip if tou want to have it locally done if you like.

For those that have asked the monster turbos tested so far is only 80mm. It has made 1297rwhp on engine MUCH larger than these coyotes. So we figure at least another 50rwhp available on the smaller engine. We'll be able to stretch the use of the turbine for that reason. Good god, an 83mm is also in the works for you Ricky Bobby "I wanna go fast" guys. :burnout:

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
For someone planning on for a 700-800whp street map, and 1000whp~ track map, what turbo would you recommend? I'd assume that S400 should suffice?

rsb5772

Established Member
Good god, an 83mm is also in the works for you Ricky Bobby "I wanna go fast" guys. :burnout:

I can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks for all the help and updates about my parts.

CPRsm

No sweat man. Can't wait to see some of all this work start crackin' skulls. :banana:

For someone planning on for a 700-800whp street map, and 1000whp~ track map, what turbo would you recommend? I'd assume that S400 should suffice?
Oh yeah, they're all S400 frame based. Even the bad ass 80mm making 1297rwhp is on a large LS engine, same frame. I'd pick the 76mm for that one. It will do 1000rwhp when tou go the the track. If it was more track oriented I'd go 80mm. Run the 1000rwhp at the track easier w less back pressure, and turn it down on the street and deal with a touch more for foreplay.

Keep the questions coming guys. I'd say there are no stupid questions, but someone would prove me wrong on purpose lol. I'd rather someone make an informed decision they DON'T want my kit than to later hear "Damn, I didn't buy your kit because I didn't KNOW yours came with "X."

D.T.R

Established Member
Well this just got dropped off at my work...
20130430_075006_zps213208aa.jpg

Where is the rest of the kit Dustin?

CPRsm

That's a 3in outlet. So it's a 67mm+. Either you're going crazy......how big is the turbine :rolling:

D.T.R

Established Member
It can't be that fast if it's going on a 122ci engine
kekekegay.gif

It's a little 6766, going on my Honda... we'll see if we can squeeze 850whp/150mph out of this T3 turbo.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Oh, for the guys who can't weld and don't want to wait for the local. For 150 I can send you a pan w a welded and painted bung. Send me yours back decently cleaned up and I will refund 100. The pan I get back needs to obviously not be bent to hell or damaged (smashed at the pick up from jacks.) The one I will send you will also be someone elses old, servicable pan. I try to keep them clean when drilling. But it will be the end users reaponsibility to make sure it's 100% spotless before re-install.

rsb5772

Established Member
Thanks again Dustin, for sending us pictures of our parts as you get them and parts you've fabbed up!

I sure hope my ole' lady doesn't do like the one on the State Farm commercial.

http://youtu.be/47cAxRX3aDg

Last edited:

CPRsm

No sweat man. Hopefully I don't look like "Jake, from State Farm." Lol
Don't you worry, when the women find out, it's some how my fault. You'll be free and clear and she'll hunt me for the tempting you.

monsterpost

Established Member
? for cprsm. I have a 2013 boss 302, mostly street driven, will go to the track some, what would you do, single or twin setup? Reasons why I should go with your setup vs the hellion stuff? I'm in no hurry, just doing my homework now so when I'm ready to buy I know which way I'm going.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread