2011 SVTPP pics from this weekend

buck24

Established Member
Hi guys, was out this weekend and stopped to take some pics. I have around 400 miles on it so far, looking to get more before I put on my VMP pulley, the H/E and tune.

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

buck24

Established Member
Thanks guys, I have a set of True Forged Chicanes with brushed centers that I had on my 07 GT500 that I slapped onto this car and it just didn't look as clean as the stock wheels do. It's a shame because the TF are just works of art, but for me it's about the overall look and not just the wheels.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks guys, I have a set of True Forged Chicanes with brushed centers that I had on my 07 GT500 that I slapped onto this car and it just didn't look as clean as the stock wheels do. It's a shame because the TF are just works of art, but for me it's about the overall look and not just the wheels.

post up the pic for comparison :poke::thumbsup:

like i said, we can powder coat your chicanes in anthracite to have that same appearance. that way at least youd have some nice wide wheels back there. and real forged wheels made in the US, not China :dw::read::p

edit: not trying to bust kyle's balls. he's a good guy and we've talked at length on the phone before :beer: or anyone else who has these wheels. they are definitely nice as hell for stock wheels and the best to come from Ford yet imo. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

brianz426

Established Member
Great color, looks awesome with stripe delete. I agree about the overall look and the stock wheels. Seems like it would be impossible to improve it.

buck24

Established Member
post up the pic for comparison :poke::thumbsup:

like i said, we can powder coat your chicanes in anthracite to have that same appearance. that way at least youd have some nice wide wheels back there. and real forged wheels made in the US, not China :dw::read::p

edit: not trying to bust kyle's balls. he's a good guy and we've talked at length on the phone before :beer: or anyone else who has these wheels. they are definitely nice as hell for stock wheels and the best to come from Ford yet imo. :thumbsup:

Hey Steve, thanks again for all your help and support over the last year, I have called you with a million questions and have changed my mind a million times :). I know we talked, and I will post up the pics, from my perspective the stock look is clean and the car looks great. When the Chicanes were on I thought it took away from the overall look of the car, the wheels are so damn badass you can't help but be drawn to them first. If I would have bought the black stripe delete 11, they would be on, I think it's something with the Kona Blue, hard to get a wheel that looks just right. I just hate the thought of ever getting rid of them. I wish I could see before hand how the chicanes would look powdercoated anthracite, could make things a bit easier but right now I lean towards the stock look.

That said if anyone is on the fence debating whether or not which wheels to buy, please give Steve a call, for the $ you cannot get better quality or service than TF.

IMG_0425-1.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0426-1.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread