2011 ruby red MUSTANG GT PREMIUM ***17,XXX miles*** Illinois....... supercharged

blown_svt

Established Member
2011 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM *17,XXX miles* Illinois. supercharged buy it and u get a 73

2011 gt premium.. Auto..... 17000 miles non smoker... Just installed Kenne bell last DEC. installed by tim barth.. modular motor powerhouse......few hundred miles on it... 5 psi.. 578 rwhp.... very very very safe tune... Brand new rims and tires 100 miles... Lethal off road x pipe flow master series axle back. tinted windows.. different grill.. lots of dress up.... Bought 2 years ago at Anderson ford in Clinton have put like 2000 miles ... Weekend warrior/ show car.. Doesn't see rain or water..**** price change*** 27,000 ... 26000 with stock rims... Have all stock parts to go with...live near Peoria il have many many more pics... and can send videos at request... for faster repomse u can call or text me 309-840-3412
5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg3.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,589
Last edited:

SuprSlow50

Established Member
2.8 Monmouth liquid cooled/ intercooled

Thanks, that's what I thought.
Do you have the dyno sheet that you can post?
What inectors and fuel was it tuned on/for?
Stock headers?
Stock trans and converter?
How many owners?
Did you have the kenne bell installed or did you buy it with it?
Why are you selling it?

Last edited:

blown_svt

Established Member
Will try and find dyno sheet..Stock trans... 93 octane.. I can find out injector size its the ones that came with the kit... Followed by the kennebell boost a pump. Stock headers.. Lethal performance off road x ..flow master pro series axleback .. Kit only has about 200 miles on it

blown_svt

Established Member
BC I quit construction side of my work after 7 years... Bc I'm not traveling out of town anymore.. Due 2 my 2 children at home and a 3rd on the way. So started working warehouse... Which is a 5$ hr pay cut.. And have only put like 2000 miles on it in 3 years.. Have no time to enjoy it.... Yes sct tuner was used..... But was road tuned and dyno tuned.. By Tim Barth with modular motor powerhouse.. One of best mod motor tuners around. He also installed the blower

blown_svt

Established Member
He is located in Rockford I'll lot of people from this page go to him.. He is a master mind of mod motors

blown_svt

Established Member
And sorry I missed previous questions I believe I am 3rd owner... It was bone stock when I Boughy it.. I purchased the car at Anderson ford in Clinton IL.

blown_svt

Established Member
I'll go 28000 with brand new set of rims and stock.... 27000 with just stock.. If it sells it sells .. If not I'll figure something out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread