Established Member
alot of people asked for pics..

18x9 up front.... 18x10 in the rear... 315/40/18 nt05r's on the back

nhra003.jpg

nhra002.jpg

nhra001.jpg

stang1971

Established Member
sorry man, that wheel is one of my least favorite on the S197 cars.

thats ok.... i like them and it was deff getting looks everywhere i go anymore..lol even mustang owners to double takes..lol

everyone has their own opinion and i respect that.... as far as the 4x4 look... i dont think the car looks bad the way it sits....

monX

Established Member
Sorry.. the fr500 just doesn't go along with this bodystyle

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Way to much disrespect in this thread. I don't think it has anything to do with the wheels my friend. More likely they are jealous they dont have the five oh. Your ride looks sweet and the wheels look badass. Keep up the customizing and please post anything you do next.

stang1971

Established Member
Way to much disrespect in this thread. I don't think it has anything to do with the wheels my friend. More likely they are jealous they dont have the five oh. Your ride looks sweet and the wheels look badass. Keep up the customizing and please post anything you do next.

they are entitled to their opinions.... my taste may not be someone else's. Im fine with it.. we are all here cuz we love mustangs.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Definately not Jealous, and I simply stated my opinion (my least favorite on S197 cars). Disrespectful would have been a direct comment.

The FR500 wheel looks good on the 94-04 platform, but the lines and size of the S197 IMO don't flow well with the FR's. If I came off disrespectful, then I apologize to the OP. I think the factory wheel looks great, and would send the rears out to be widened to 10.5-11.0''s.

stang1971

Established Member
Definately not Jealous, and I simply stated my opinion (my least favorite on S197 cars). Disrespectful would have been a direct comment.

The FR500 wheel looks good on the 94-04 platform, but the lines and size of the S197 IMO don't flow well with the FR's. If I came off disrespectful, then I apologize to the OP. I think the factory wheel looks great, and would send the rears out to be widened to 10.5-11.0''s.

i have a pretty thick skin.. gonna take alot more then that to get me upset..lol

mustangtoby2001

Established Member
I know they are probably 18"s but they look like 15"s! S197's need 19-20"s IMHO

That may be one of the reasons I like them so much, I like seeing some rubber, and these do look like a smaller wheel. I've never cared for the new trend of bigger wheels and lower profile tires, looks like black rubber bands stretched around a huge wheel. You should see my 69 Bronco, 35" tall tires on 15" wheels! To each his own.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread