2011 NFL season thread

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Lockout ended today with a 10 year agreement. Sooo...

Are you ready for some

1230061058nGPaERr.jpg
I know I am!!:beer:

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
What happened to the pic Joe?

I had dreams about that chick and what she could do with a football

Planter

Banned
I can't believe that one of the concessions owners gave up was that there is only 1 practice allowed per week in pads. Vince Lombardi is now rolling over in his grave.

having contact only once a week is going to get more players hurt in games. College and High School football practices are now tougher than NFL practices.

and thank god, someone in Denver has a brain. That worthless piece of shit Orton is on the trading block. good riddens, get the **** out of Denver and don't come back!!!!! It's Tebow time in Denver.

NFL.com news: Broncos reportedly want to trade Orton to clear way for Tebow

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
What happened to the pic Joe?

I had dreams about that chick and what she could do with a football

Haha shit I don't know. Ill have to search for her again. She is definitely worth it lol

Im on my phone and it shows up, is it not showing on the website?

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
the eagles are a bunch of retards if they think they're going to get a 1st round pick for a qb with a 3-4 record as a starter last year and with more INT's than TD's. unrealistic.

maybe a 2nd rounder at best.

NFL.com news: No trade for Eagles' Kolb imminent as window for deals opens

There's a lot of teams that want him, they didnt want to let him go remember? I would still go for the trade I've been hearing of Rogers-Cromartie and a pick, maybe a second rounder. Unless you expect the Cards to tank this year just so they can get the QB from Stanford.

I would like also want them to go after Johnathan Joseph outta Cincy too.

Planter

Banned
Marion Barber set to be released, now that's an acquisition I'd like to see Denver make, we need a beast to pound up through the middle. that Georgia reject Knowshon Moreno has proven he can't handle being an NFL starter.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/6803231/source-marion-barber-dallas-cowboys-released

Tebow under center, DeAngelo Williams and Marion Barber in the Backfield, plus our WR Corp, now that'd be impressive to watch. A good solid run game would keep the pressure off tebow and let him get comfortable in the pocket, plus the wildcat formation and play action pass. Denver's have gonna have some fun on offense this year, can't wait to see the fireworks.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The Ravens were almost $2 million over the cap. The Cowboys are over as well. What you guys dont get is that this HAS to be done FIRST, then they go after whoever.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Marion Barber set to be released, now that's an acquisition I'd like to see Denver make, we need a beast to pound up through the middle. that Georgia reject Knowshon Moreno has proven he can't handle being an NFL starter.

Source -- Marion Barber among Dallas Cowboys to be released - ESPN Dallas

Tebow under center, DeAngelo Williams and Marion Barber in the Backfield, plus our WR Corp, now that'd be impressive to watch. A good solid run game would keep the pressure off tebow and let him get comfortable in the pocket, plus the wildcat formation and play action pass. Denver's have gonna have some fun on offense this year, can't wait to see the fireworks.

losing orton will only prove a dumb move, tebow wont be in denver long and i like tebow

Users who are viewing this thread