2011 Mustang GT unlike any other

wildaries83

Established Member
Hey guys, it has come time for me to sell the car and the house. Making a big move in my life. Gonna start up a business. Anyway along with that move I have to sell the car to get things started. This is more of a holder spot for the time being as I know I am not going to remember all the mods. But, for those who would like to take a look you can look up FB for email [email protected]. I am in Sumter South Carolina. My asking price is 28k. Here is what I can remember off the top of my head. Tonight I will upload some pictures.

2011 Mustang GT 6 Speed 3.73 Grabber Blue 37k ish miles, daily driver (No more louvers)
Exterior:
Cervini rear valance
Street scene side skirts, also have cervini
street scene front end
Raxiom headlights
Fog light relocated behind front grill
18 in TSW Valencia wheels with 275x45x18 tires on all 4 corners
Tinted (obviously)
Suspension:
GT 500 strut mounts to use Koni/Steeda springs/shocks on front/rear
UCA/LCA
Front/Rear Sway bars
Pan hard
trailing arms
relocation brackets
bump stear
Steeda ball joint, I really should get a picture from below (It's basically a full suspension over haul, it plants and goes!)
Performance:
Intake (extra filter)
full exhaust (including headers)
Pro Dyno tune. It tune at 421.78rwhp 406.11rwtq but that was with cervini side exhaust which I have opened the exhaust more with new setup. Butt Dyno registers a little more torque.
Mcleod Twin disk clutch
Steeda 1 piece DS
MGW shifter.
Misc:
A lot of interior dynamting so its not so loud in cabin.
Strut Tower
Oil seperators
Hood pins (not installed)
Ford Racing axle girdle
Red Line Hood Struts

Good possibility I am missing something else.
Asking 28k, this is not negotiable (sorry). I am putting it out there at rock bottom price already and there is a lot done to this car. It is fast, it drives great, and it still has great street manners as I do drive it every day.
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Brandon

Edit: Price changed to what I am putting it on the AFB lot. Also added more info. For the life of me I cant get this thing to upload pictures from my computer nor FB, what the magic trick?

Last edited:

wildaries83

Established Member
Going 2 routes, one is hotel in Tenessee and the other is a bar in Myrtle Beach :) Time to try and make something better for me haha

Grant808

Established Member
This one? Looks good.
dsc05779.jpg

wildaries83

Established Member
Still haven't gotten the pictures up yet, been crazy busy. But tonight they will be up for sure. Putting everything aside as I need some captial for the business.

Users who are viewing this thread