2011 Mustang GT Premium M6

mustangcobra93

Established Member
I am selling my 2011 Mustang GT Premium M6. The car has 49,010 miles on it but will go up as it is my daily driver. The car is bone stock with the only options from the factory being a 3.73 gear and the security package. I have also added Ford's all weather floor mats, a Ford cargo liner to protect the carpet and new tires. The new tires have about 5,000 miles on them. This past weekend I had them rotated and balanced along with a front end alignment. The set of front carpet floor mats I have are new and in the box. The car does have a lien on it with my bank and is located in Lexington, KY. No trades. If interested email [email protected] or call (859) 576-4619, leave a message if no answer.

I have only owned the car for about 8 or so months but my truck died unexpectedly so I have to sell this in order to replace it with an SUV for my wife that can tow our camper. The MT82 has recently been rebuilt by my local Ford Dealership. During the winter months it would grind on the 1 to 2 and the 2 to 3 shift until the transmission heated up. After the transmission would heat up it would shift fine. After they rebuilt it, it still did the exact same thing so I guess it's just a design flaw. I have all the paperwork which includes everything they replaced if interested. Since it shifts fine when warm I just go easy on it until warm.

$22,000

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/93mustangcobra93/library/2011%20Mustang%20GT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread