2011 Mustang GT Premium, Forgestar, Baer, ARH, etc... $23,800

TurboX2

Established Member
2011 Mustang GT Premium, Forgestar, Baer, ARH, etc... $23,400

SOLD

For sale is my 2011 Mustang GT Premium, with heated leather, backup cam, and 3.73 gears. I’ve spent the past 4 years carefully choosing what to do with it and have an excellent package put together I think, but more often than not I haul a family of four with two car seats in the back and just need more space. I believe it to be one of the best looking 2011s you’ll find, I pretty much don’t drive it anywhere without having heads turn. Unfortunately for me, I can’t seem to take a picture that looks as good as the car, but I’ve had strangers walk up to me many times just to comment on it. The car sounds fantastic, is fast, brakes hard, and handles very well. There are just over 50k miles on it, and the brakes and tires have only a few thousand on them. Mods are as follows..

Power
AiRaid cold air intake
85mm BBK throttle body
Cleaned up stock intake
ARH 1-7/8” longtube headers with Magnaflow spun cats, also have offroad pipe sections
GT500 mufflers
Fully tuned (paid for an extra round) by AED

Suspension
Steeda Ultralight springs
2013 GT500 struts/shocks (nice handling improvement over stock with way better ride than Koni STR.T that I tried..)
GT500 strut mounts
Freedom Racing adjustable panhard bar
Whiteline lower control arm relocation brackets

Wheels/tires/brakes
Forgestar CF5V 19x9 and 19x10 wheels in matte black, only weigh 21/22 lbs each
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires in 275/35/19 and 295/35/19
Baer 14” Pro Plus front brake kit with 6 piston calipers
Baer 14” Eradispeed rear brake upgrade

Appearance
Saleen grille
California Special lower valance
Custom lower splitter
Blacked out 5.0 badge, gas cap, and spoiler

To duplicate all of that on a stock car would take over $9,000, so there’s a ton of value here for someone. The majority of miles are simple highway and daily use, I’ve built a car with high limits and never get to test them (no good curvy roads anywhere near me), maybe someone else will get more out of it. Price is $23,400.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4BlFS4in7M&feature=youtu.be

2011 1.jpg2011 2.jpg2011 3.jpg2011 4.jpg2011 5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread